CHAPTER 28

It’s been a few days and Yuzu is feeling a lot better and is happy that she don’t have to use the wheelchair anymore she calls Harumin as she wants to go buy the ring today as it getting closer to the day. Once that call was over she knocks on her mum door too see if she was up and wanted to know if she was up for a shopping trip. Once she got the OK through closed doors she proceed in to the kitchen to make her mama and papa some breakfast.

After about 10 minutes her mum comes out and sits down by the table and is having a conversation about the all types of rings and if she had settled on one. She gets a nod from her daughter asks if she could describe it. Yuzu reaches for her necklace and says.

“I want to get a similar one to this"

“it’s a bit plain don’t you think"

“This is special to both me and Mei. I want to get her something similar but I’m going to get it engraved.”

“Ah now I see.”

They both continue chatting while having breakfast when they hear a knock on the door. Checking the time they see it could only be her friend. Yuzu quickly opens the door and welcomes her friend in.
The three ladies all leave ready for a longish day ring shopping. They make their way down to car and all jump in. In the car Yuzu looks at her mum and says.

“If you fell tired let us know and we will take a break and I will do the same"

“Sounds like a plan" Ume replied

“You better be telling us the truth Ume as I don’t want either of you too to push yourselves, we are having a little girly day out, we have all day and Yuzu don’t buy the first ring you see.”

“I won’t don’t worry.”

“Have you set yourself a budget"

“Nope, if I like it and if I think Mei Will like it I will buy it"

“OK. I’ll leave it at that"

“You two are really best friend.” Ume chimed in.

Both of turned looked at Ume.

“You got that right"

All three of them could not resist and just laughed uncontrollably. They finally finished laughing when the realised that they were at the shopping center. Gathering her resolve Yuzu she says

“Lets do this.” Ume and Harumin both agree with her and they all head of.

They went into a few stores that had both cheap rings and expensive rings but Yuzu could not find the one she wanted. After a while they all decided to take a break. About half way to the food area Yuzu spots a store and starts to head inside.

She is looking around a spots a white 18ct gold ring which she really liked turning around and seeing that her mother and friend was not with her she could not ask for them for advice. She goes behind the counter and asked if she could see the ring. The shop assistant behind the counter looked at her funny and was pretty rude.

“Excuse me. Do you know how much that costs. I doubt that you  an afford it.”

Yuzu being Yuzu looked at her and spoke politely

“Can you show me the ring please.”

“If only you can prove that I’m not wasting my time"

“Well bang goes your commission. Now do me a favour and get your manager as I’m not taking any crap. All I want to is see the ring"

“I don’t think I’ll be doing that.”

Yuzu looks at her again and in a deep but meaning full voice looks at the assistant. Looks right into her eyes and said