Chapter 33

After having a nice dinner with the family Mei and Yuzu retire to their bedroom. Mei looks as her fiancé and says

“Yuzu talk to me.”

“What would you like to talk about"

“Everything, your finances and about what grandfather said and anything else you need to get of your chest.”

“OK Mei. Let me start on the easier subject which would be my financial situation.”

After taking a deep breath she carries on speaking.

“Regarding my finances I think I am sorted for life. My biological papa left me some money which I have been living on for a year now. Also papa gave me an envelope which says I am entitled to 10% of the Aihara profits And mama has been saving for me for years”

“Really my father did that"

“He sure did. So yeah basically that’s my finances and this is why I told you I wanted to contribute to the apartment you just bought. This is also how I managed to plan the engagement without worrying and how I managed to get you your ring.”

“I see. Regarding the house. I don’t want you to put anything towards it. It was basically free and all the stuff I have bought most of that was also free. I understand that you want to contribute to it but please don’t worry. How about from now on we do this.”

“Do what exactly”

“How about we open up a joint account. We both put money in it which can be used for the house and bits and pieces. We can have out own account to buy other things. Do that sound acceptable to you"

“That’s sound like a very good idea.”

“OK that’s that bit sorted out. What are you thoughts on what grandfather said.”

Yuzu looks down at starts playing with her hands she turns and faces her sister, looks into her eyes and replies.

“I think we should do it.”

“Really, you want too.”

“I guess I do but.”

“But what?”

“If we do this we need to set up some rules that we must follow.”

“OK I’m listening”

“We don’t take over for at least 3 years and within that time we will be married and I want to travel for at least a year. Once we have finished travelling I will take a business studies course and help you. Hence why I said 3 years and not 2. I will pay for this myself.

I don’t want you to work yourself to death, you will have to take regular breaks and have at least 2 days off a week. With at least 5 weeks holiday. If you get too busy we will have to ask papa for help.

We both have to sign off any agreement that is too be made in the Aihara group, If one of us don’t like the idea then it will have to go back so that an agreement can be made.
This will be done 50 50. Not 60 40. Or 70 30. We will be in this together.

Most important if gramps holds a meeting with the board members we both have to go and not just you.”

Mei looks at her sister and is shocked to hear what she has just said because it sounded mature and reasonable, she looks into her lovers eyes and hold her hand and speaks. 

“OK. I agree with taking over in 3 years. I also agree to us being married and that we travel for a least a year. I don’t agree with you paying for your business course as the Aihara group should pay for it.

I agree with 2 days a week

I don’t agree with 5 weeks. Maybe 4 weeks I could agree too. We use papa as the last resort.

I agree with everything else.”

Both of the girls lay down facing each other. They share a kiss between them before Yuzu starts to speak again.

“Thank you for listening to my requests and after considering the things you don’t agree with. I think that what you have proposed will work with me. Can I ask you something else.”

“Yuzu, my beloved you can ask me anything"

“I remember you saying something about family. Would you like to adopt or maybe something else.”

“I really don’t know how to answer that but if I have to give you an answer now i would like us to have them. What I mean is I would like to have 2 children. 1 carried by you and 1 cried by me. We will obviously have to use a sperm donor but I think we will make excellent mothers. I know that I am a lesbian but I don’t want that to stop us reproducing. Or we  an adopt. ”

Yuzu slightly giggles at her sister. She reaches over and strokes her long back hair she leans in for a quick kiss and says to her fiancé

“I agree, I would like to bear a child. I would like to be first. Would you agree to that.”

“How about we talk about it more when the time comes. I know we will be together forever but this is about 5 or 6 years down the line.”

“Not a problem at all. I wonder if mama and papa are still awake as we might as well tell them but before we go to bed. how much longer before we move in?”

“I would say in about 4 or five days so it would be roughly 2 weeks.”

“I’m getting really excited now!”

Yuzu jumped of the bed walked around to her lover side grabbed her hands and pulled her off the bed. They open the door to their bedroom and look to see if there parents are awake, which they were. Yuzu goes into the kitchen and makes a fresh pot tea for everybody.

“Yuzu hunnie why are you make tea"

“Well we need to tell you something and I really want a cup of tea"

“Sounds like it should be an Interesting conversation.”

Looking in the direction of her lover she replies

“Yeah it will be"

After Yuzu makes the tea she brings it over to table and pours everyone a cup. Mei places her hand into her lovers and she spoke.

“Me and this one here.”

“Oi that was harsh.”

“Have made the decision to take over as head of the family we have come up and sorted out an arrangement between ourselves and thought you should know.”

“Sweetie are you sure about this"

“Yes mother I am sure,”

Yuzu nudged her in the side

“Sorry correction we are sure we want to do this. We won’t get into details just yet as we will tell everybody at dinner. I think we should have it here as this is the family home.”

“Sounds good to me” Shou said.

“I’ll do the cooking” Yuzu shouted before her mama could say it.
Ume spoke softly and “ill help too"
They all laughed and drank their tea before going to bed.