CHAPTER 40 (NSFW)

(Hi if you have made it this far and enjoyed my story than thank you. I do struggle to write these scenes but I do try. Hope you enjoy this installment:)

Yuzu makes them a lovely dinner and starts to do the washing up. When all she feels is two arms wrap around her waist. Yuzu closed her eyes and trembles at the touch. Mei could see that Yuzu is trying to hold herself and for fun she whispers in her lovers ears.

"How much longer are you going to make me wait."

Yuzu feels herself getting wet and somehow manages to keep it together. She drops the plate into the sink turns her self around and softly speaks to her fiancé.

"Not long, how about you grab a shower and a bath and let me finish cleaning."

Mei stares at her blankly. Huffs turns and walks away towards their bedroom. Yuzu finishes washing the dishes and puts then all away. She walks herself to her new bedroom and stripes leaving all her clothes in a pile on the floor. As she enters the on suite bathroom she can see her fiancé washing herself and cannot help but watch and marvel at her glorious body. Finally she walks up behind her fiancé spins her around and crashes their lips together.

Mei is startled but soon finds her self melting into the kiss. The passion that she is feeling right now cannot be described in words. She open her mouth wider and deepens the kiss. Yuzu breaks the kiss leans in and whispers into her ear.

"Are you ready."

"Oh god, Yuzu you know I am."

Yuzu spins Mei back so that she is standing behind her. Yuzu pushes her leg between her lovers, she softly kisses her lover back while her hands and playing with breasts. Slowly working her way down. She reaches just below the waist and feels Mei tense up. She keeps going lower and lower. Yuzu teaser her a bit more and slightly touches her pussy. She hears a moan coming form her lover but moves her hands lower touching the inside of her legs.

Mei starts to grind a little bit on Yuzu legs. Which in turns makes Yuzu slap her softly on her bum. Yuzu whispers once again into her ear.

"Just a little longer."

Yuzu blows into her lovers' ear which send shivers down her spine. Yuzu slowly starts to bring her hands back up and starts to rub her fiancé's clit. Mei starts to moan and is getting louder. This turns Yuzu on even more knowing that is her making her moan. She starts to rub her lover's clit a bit faster and harder. Yuzu removes her leg from the position it's in and with her other hand inserts 2 fingers. Yuzu once again speaks to her lover.

"Don't cum, try and hold on. "

Between the heavy breathing Mei tried to respond but could get the words out. All she can do is nod. Yuzu pushes her fingers in deeper and deeper. Yuzu slows the pace down as she can feel that her lover is desperately trying to hold on. Mei looks behind her and Yuzu kisses her. Mei moans into her mouth she breaks the kiss and manages to speak.

"YUZU PLEASE. LET ME."

Yuzu does not respond; she quickens the pace on both her lover's clit and her fingers. She feels her lover tighten around her fingers. Mei moans louder than she ever has and let's her orgasm take over.

Mei legs give in and slides down the wall. Yuzu reaches over to turns the shower off. But before she could do anything else she feels something enter her. She looks down and sees that Mei has recovered more quickly than she thought she would have and already has 2 fingers inside. Yuzu let's a out moan. She looks down and see a set of purple eyes looking back. Yuzu asks if they should move to the bed but all she gets in response her clit being licked. Yuzu holds onto the shower pipes as this is the only thing that is keeping her upright.

Mei feels that Yuzu is losing it from the moans that she is hearing, she keeps on licking and quickens the pace of fingers. Not only did she quicken her pace but she went harder, Yuzu lets out a loud moan. Mei removes her mouth from her fiancé clit. She looks up once again and speaks.

"Cum for me."

She goes back to licking her fiancé clit. She can tell that Yuzu is ready and removes her fingers. She somehow manages to position herself so that her mouth is now over her entrance. She pushes her tongue inside as far as it could go. Yuzu feels the difference in sensation and released everything. Mei just takes its all. She does not stop licking inside fiancé until she has finished.

Mei quickly wipes her mouth and pulls Yuzu down so that she is sitting on top if her. She stares into her shining emerald eyes and kisses her with desire. Yuzu kisses her back with the same amount of desire. Yuzu breaks the kiss and manages to stand up. She pulls up her fiancé from the bathroom floor and kisses her once again. She takes Mei hands and heads toward the bedroom.

Yuzu is pushed on to the bed followed closely by he fiancé who has managed to get on top of her. As they start to kiss Yuzu wraps her legs around her lovers waist. Mei pins her lovers arms over her head and starts kissing her body, slowly making sure that she has not missed a single bit. She pays some attension to her breasts and starts to bite her lovers nipples just hard enough for Yuzu to start moaning.

Yuzu moves her legs from around her lovers waist and within seconds Mei turns her body 180 degrees. She lowers her pussy to her lovers face and says

"Together"

Both of then start to lick, rub and finger each other and before long both of them start felling really good. They keep on going wanting to enjoy this moment and within minutes both of them climax together. Mei thinks it's all over and moves herself to to the side, but Yuzu has other ideas. She grabs her lover and slides her legs over her body and starts grinding her pussy against her fiancé pussy.

Mei starts to grind back. As they have not done this position yet she finds it weird but as they continue she starts to enjoy it more and more. They both start to moan loudly. Not caring if they could be heard or not. They were both in ecstasy, they have both been waiting for this and they were going to enjoy it.

Yuzu starts to go faster, she can feel her body going tense, her lover is aware of this and knows what's coming. Yuzu moans and at the top of her voice shouts.

"I LOVE YOU, MEI."

As soon as her words leaves her mouth she climaxed over her lovers pussy. Mei feels this and brings on own orgasm.

"I LOVE YOU, YUZU." and climaxes.

Mei makes her way up to her lover face pulls her in close and kisses her. Both of them are breathing heavy and just hold each other. After a little while Mei is the first to speak.

"Wow, that was fantastic."

"You are not wrong."

"If that is what it going to be like, I cannot wait see what happens next."

Yuzu smiles turns onto her side and traces her lovers body with her finger. Mei shivers and half way down Yuzu stops and starts to go towards her lover pussy once again. Mei grabs Yuzu hand and pulls or up.

"Please Yuzu no more, I cannot handle it."

Yuzu kisses her fiancé once more and says.

"Lets get freshened up."

Mei nods and crawls to the edge of bed gets off and follows Yuzu into the bathroom. Yuzu runs the bath again while Mei go to the shower but this time she keeps her eyes on her little vixen and manages to complete the nesscessary. Once washes Mei sits in the bath and watched Yuzu get her self clean. Once clean Yuzu slips into the bath between her lovers legs and rests her body against her lovers chest.

"Mei"

"Yes Yuzu."

"I really, really love you. I cannot wait to be your wife."

"I love you just as much and I also cannot wait."

The girls just stay in the bath and relax until the water nearly cold. Both get out and dry themselves and walk over to the bed. They automatically get in their normal sides that they were used too without getting dressed they move into the middle and hold each other close. It was not long before sleeps takes over.