CHAPTER 51

As Nene and Yuzu were cooking. Yuzu could not help but ask her old friend some questions.

"So Nene. When did you realise you liked girls."

"I don't know how to answer that but if I was to answer it I would say it just happened."

"What did your family say?"

"At first they were hesitant about it but in the end I sat them down and explained how I felt and how I wanted to live. After that they were happy me and my decision."

"I see. 1 more question if you don't mind."

"Go ahead."

"Are you happy."

"I'm very happy. I could not imagine my life without her. She is amazing and I love her to bits."

"I'm happy for you Nene, I really am."

"I'm also happy for you Yuzu, I never thought I would see the day that you and Mei got married."

"Thanks Nene, it means a lot."

Both of them hugged each other and carried on with cooking. Once they finished they took the food out to their partners. The night finished with them having some small talk and discussion on same sex marriages in Japan. All four if them all agreed that one day they would actually get married legally if the law changed.

As they said there goodbyes. All of them said  at the time. "See you in a couple of days."  Yuzu and Mei watched them get into the elevator, closed their door and walked back to their sofa. Mei lets out a big sigh.

"Evrything OK Mei" Yuzu asked.

"I'm fine Yuzu, I'm just a bit tired. But not much longer now and we will finally married. I seriously cannot wait."

"Same here, everything is going well so far. We have nearly everything set all we need to do now is book somewhere to have our reception, order the cake, and get a catering firm to do some food. Once that is done everything will be set."

"Yuzu, that's still a lot of things to decide on."

"Well i have a few ideas. About the cake and the reception."

"Really?"

"Well yes. Would you like to hear them."

"Yes, that would be a good idea."

"As you can tell not a lot of people will be coming to the wedding as I don't have much family coming. So how about we use the school. We could have it in that room where we had that meeting.

As for the cake I have someone in mind that we can go see."

Mei looked at her lover and smiled and calmly answered.

"I'm not sure about the school, but as for the cake I don't mind going to see someone to make it."

"OK, I will call him and arrange a time. I think its close to the church so we can make it the same day."

"Sounds good Yuzu. I love you."

"I love you too."

With that they both walk to bed stopped themselves and climbed under the covers. Mei, moved closer to Yuzu so that she could hold her. It was not long before both of them were out cold.

Yuzu woke up first and headed to the kitchen she put her music on phone and proceeded to make make breakfast. Halfway through making it she feels arms wrap around her making her jump. Mei could not help but giggle. Mei turned her lover around and gave her a long deep kiss. Yuzu just melts into it. Begrudgingly Yuzu pulls away and pushes her lover slightly and points to the table. A couple of minutes later Yuzu walks over to the table and places their breakfast in front if them and begins to talk.