CHAPTER 21 *NSFW*

Yuzu is sitting on her bed while playing a game on her phone while her girlfriend is sitting with her watching her play. It was not a complicated game it was a connect the same colour gems. She loses the level which made her girlfriend giggle slightly and just when she was about to start the level again she was interrupted by a pair of lips. This took the attention away from the game as she concentrated on the kiss.

Yuzu pulled away from it as she wanted to talk to her girlfriend about her best friend.

"Mei stop for minute I would like to talk to you about Himako"

Mei once again froze in place at the name and replied

"Is she OK."

"Yes she is fine and she is doing well for herself"

"Really that is good to hear, but that is what is expected from her."

"Sorry let me re phrase that. She is doing well for herself now"

She looks as her girlfriend and carried on speaking.

"After graduation she called me and asked if we could meet up. I was confused by the request and agreed too meet her as I thought she might have some information regarding you. This was not the case. I went to the meeting point of her choice and for once we had a little heart to heart. If I remember the conversation correctly it went something like this"

"Thank you for meeting me today Yuzu"

"Its fine I had nothing to do today so it will kill some time."

"I'm going to be honest with you"

"You always are"

"I know about your relationship with Mei. She did not tell me anything but the way you two were around each other it was kinder obvious. Although you hid it well I could see straight through the acts you two were putting on."

"I really don't know what to say"

"I'm not asking you too say anything. I just want you to listen to me for now. I could see that Mei was changing and I knew it was down to your influence. She seemed happy when you were by her side and I knew deep down that she loved you. I don't understand why she chose her grandfather decision to marry "

"Himeko are you not in the same situation"

"I am but I am in the process of changing it. The man that was chosen for me does not like me one bit and I feel the same way. We are trying to get the engagement called off. This is why I called you"

"How can I help you. With that we are not exactly friend we are more like acquaintances"

"I could not agree more but as my best friend is not around anymore I have no one I could ask for help and when I saw you and Mei together it made me think that I would like love like that. I have 2 questions that I would like you to answer and I would like an honest answer please. Question 1 do you still love Mei. Question 2 are you a lesbian"

"Yes I still love Mei with all my heart and Yes I am a lesbian."

"Thank you for answering honestly. Would I able to ask a few more questions"

"Might as well why I am sitting here."

"Does your family know about you sexual orientation"

"No not at the moment as it has not come in conversation"

"Do you plan to tell the truth when they ask"

"Yes I am."

"OK. Thank you once again."