•CHAPTER 84•

'Weasley wedding'

---

The days leading up to the wedding was spent with Fleur preparing, seating plans, flower placements and bridesmaid dresses. At this time Amora had barely seen Cedric, only seeing him when they passed by each other and passing their son between themselves ever other hour.

Ever single little detail was check multiple times before the wedding days prior, making Fleur's stress to dwindle at her younger sister organisation. Making sure her day was perfect. Leaving her to old try on her wedding dress and Amora to try on her bridesmaids dress.

"I've told Cedric to go pick up his suit. So he doesn't see you in your dress," said Fleur with a smile as she handed her a dress.

Amora felt ease as she walked behind a white curtain to try the dress Fleur pick for her. The flowy dress fit like a glove, soft to the skin, the length traveled down her leg as the lace slightly hid the golden colour beneath.

"Beautiful!" Fleur squealed like a school girl, "you look absolutely beautiful!"

Fleur stood behind her younger sister as they both look at her reflection, Fleur's chin resting on her shoulder.

They both stood there for a while gazing at them self in the mirror, both of them taking in the beauty of the dress Amora was wearing.

Fleur's dress hung on the hanger which swung against the doorknob, the simple white ballgown was made in organza and decorated with a pair of phoenixes that face each other on the bodice and form the silhouette of a heart.

"Shouldn't we try on yours?" Amora asked softly as she stared at her elder sisters wedding dress. Fleur smiled at her, and replied. "I'm leaving it for tomorrow at the wedding."

"Bet bill is shitting himself right now," they both laugh, "he'll be shitting himself tomorrow morning." Amora continued, as she disappeared behind the white curtain to remove the silky fabric from her body.

Multiple guests gathered downstairs waiting for food to arrive. Many others scattered around the burrow talking amongst each other. As the Delacour sisters finished their stuff upstairs Cedric along with his family entered from the garden with Sekani in Marie's arms.

The four month old boy giggled and babbled in his grandma's grasp as he gently played with his grandma's wedding ring on her finger.

"Your especially happy today," Maria smiled at her grandson as she allowed him to play with her
fingertips. Sekani's wide-eyes looked towards his father as he twiddled his sons curly Carmel hair between his fingers.