_.meeting tommy._

Tw:swearing

With all the thoughts rushing through my head I finally make my decision. I knew I couldnt let him stay with us.

"dream I'm sorry but you can't stay with us." I say hesitantly.

He smiles and replies.

"Its alright I understand , this means wilbur will still have to do a favor for me."

I expected him to threaten me or wilbur but I guess he had much more important demands for him later.

"Well where are you going to stay then dream." Wilbur asked as if he was worried.

"Don't worry I have some places no one will find me at." He said as he walked towards the front door.

"It was nice chatting but I need to be on my way since sam must be on the search for me." He said as he walked out the door.

Me and wilbur stood there awkwardly. The silence was very loud , so I broke it by saying.

"Well he took that lightly." I say with a stiff laugh.

"Yes dear he did but remember he saved me so next time you must listen to what ever request he has." Wilbur said smiling.

"What I owe him a favour too?" I say crossing my arms as I sit on the couch.

"My dear I chose you as my first lady beacuse you would always listen to me without hesitation." He walked over to me he smiled down at me and cupped my face.

I put my hand on his and smiled up and looked at him. I hadn't listen to what he just said I focused on his breath taking appearence. His wine red eyes bright and his... cat ears. I still couldn't process the fact that he had cat ears. He sat down next to me still his hand cupping my face , his gentle smile gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I brought my hand up and patted his head playing with his locks of hair. As I did he smiled gently  caressing my cheek with his thumb. I pulled my hand away from his fluffy hair.

"My dear what should we do today , we haven't got to spend any time with each other." He said leaning back looking up to the ceiling.

"Well I wanted to visit tommy we decided last week we were going to hang out." I say smiling to myself at the thought of some bonding time.

"Well you know he thinks shit about me." Wilbur said rolling his eyes.

I gently punch his arm laughing lightly.

"You were a big inspiration to him don't worry I will sort it out between you two." I say getting up.

Out of the corner of my eye I see him smiling , I walk to my room rummaging through my closet.
I find (f/c) sweater and a pair of jeans.

As I set my (h/l) hair I walk out the room with a big smile , excited for the day ahead.

"Your always my gorgeous princess." Wilbur said smirking as he got off the couch.

He walked over to me and held my hand.

"Alright let's get this over with." He said with a sigh

I open the door which revealed the bright beautiful world outside.

Me and wilbur made our way to Tommy's house. On the way I showed him my favourite places , in return he gave me his heart warming smiles.

We finally made it but wilbur wasn't that far behind , he was inspecting the flowers I had showed him not that long ago.

*knock knock*

The door was opened by a tall male. I gave tommy a big hug and he hugs me back. I break the wholesome and warming hug and look up smiling at him.