._God forbids_.

Awkward silence.. the three of us sat in complete silence. I could see the look on wilbur's face , he seemed really pissed. Caelan had said the word.. whore great another cuss word. Then again ,That was the least of my worries. Whatever fundy had said to wilbur.. he was now pissed like proper pissed off.

"S-sorry love. I- your not a slutty whore. I am just so frustrated but I should'nt of taken my anger out on you." He whispers , turning to look at me.

I nod accepting his apology. I put my hand on his and smile.

"Its alright.." I tell him.

Caelan crawled off my lap and sat on wilbur's. The little piglin lazily pat his head and smiled.

"Is okay?" The piglin asked still patting wilbur's head.

Me and wilbur laugh and awe at his adorable action.

"Yes , everything is okay." His warm smile made my heart flutter.

Caelan smiled and nodded.

But deep inside I knew wilbur was still pissed off , so I didn't bother asking what happened between him and fundy.

-time skip-

I wanted the two to have some time alone. They already seemed quite attached but it wouldn't hurt to leave them for a few hours. I was going to talk to Fundy because of that little trouble maker , Wilbur had been in a bad mood.

But like always my plans had to change.

"Wait.. didn't I just go past that tree." I whisper to myself. I had walked in a circle.

Then again this tree was quite dear to me really , it had mine and wilbur's initial. I smiled at the sight of the tree , when we were younger we carved our names onto it...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I hear rustling to my left.

"Hello princess." DreamXD cooed as he casually walked to my side looking at the tree.

I flinched and looked at him. Sighing , I roll my eyes and continue walking to Las nevadas.

"Oh? Your not going to say hello to your one and only XD? What a Shame." Within in a blink of an eye the tall figure was stood in front of me.

"What is it." I mumble , glaring at him.qq

"I missed you a lot princess , whats with the attitude?"

"I need to go talk to Fundy. Now leave me alone." I walk past him.

"Fine. Don't except me-"

"Okay." I reply bluntly walking off.

I knew that weirdo was following me , I could feel his eyes on me. There was a long way to Las nevadas.. a long way.

-flash back-

The two of us were arguing in pogtopia. I was on the brink of tears as for wilbur he was grinning like a maniac.
Wilbur had told me plans , plans that may or may not be used. He was ranting on and on and on. Until the words I dreaded to hear were spoken.

"Why not blow it all up?" He whispers smiling insanely

"But wilbur , you can't just blow up l'manburg." I yelled at him , tears rolling down my cheeks.

His pupils dilated and the insane look on his face grew. Embracing me into a forced hug I sobbed into his arms.

"Oh but love you it is the only way to solve the problem." He cooed stroking my hair. 

"What is the problem with nation? You promised us a better place-" I whimper out.

"THE NATION- THE the nation is the problem... my love." He sounded like a mad man.

That day I was crying in the arms of the man who betrayed me and the nation.

-flash back over-

I shuddered at the memory of that day. Dreading for it to ever happen again..

Oh wow I was at Las nevadas already.

(Author used their magical powers so uh yeah shh 😔)

I see a small sign at the entrance , well more of a banner.

Rules?

'rules of las nevadas aka
hot quackity land

1. No zombies allowed.

2. No sweet and kind people named (y/n)/ wilbur simp allowed.

3. No annoying minors allowed.

4. Fundy the awesome non-furry wrote 2 rules.'

"I'm banned too?!" I groan in annoyance and start walking back home. There was no point in trying to go in , I would just get thrown out.

Maybe I could... remember a better memory.

-flash back-

Me and wilbur were going to tell philza that we were dating but Tommy had already told him.. wow that was awkward.

"YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME?!" Wilbur yelled out.

"No but Tommy told me everything." Philza laughed out.

"Like..?" I ask with an innocent smile.

I wish I hadn't asked that.

"Tickling each other. Hm?" Phil raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah? Whats wrong with ticklin- oh." The realisation hit us both.

"In my house? Seriously?" Phil was trying to act serious but I could see the laugh he was holding in.

Perfect timing , Tommy walked in.

"What are you all talking about?" He had a sweet smile on his face.

"One moment phil." Wilbur said while walking out the room with tommy.

Me and crow father were left in the room.

"Soo.. how long did you uhh... Know?" I ask with an awkward smile.

"For a while , why hadn't you guys told me? I was so happy for you two , when I found out." He smiled.

I sighed from relief.

"So... your not mad?"

"What?! Mate if I was mad you would be able to tell." He laughed sweetly.

Wow.. this was so awkward holy shit.

"So..." I say shyly.

He then started laughing.

-flash back over-

That was a shit memory. One I wish to never remember.. again.

I was half way home until a certain someone bothered me again.

"Oh princess I know your not busy right now." He chuckled.

"What do you want now?" I ask turning around.

He was looming over me.

"Just a little chat."

I nodded and sighed.

"Good. Now I wanted to talk about.. your son." He voice was full of disgust.

"What about Caelan?"

"You seriously think I would approve of this? I mean all the trauma and problems you have been through your still keeping him?"

"XD... where are you going with this?"

"I was just thinking , does this means your not taking the opportunity to become a god?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

:]

-----------------
Word count: 1058