_.how we met._

-time skip-

We had left ranboo at the bakery since he wanted to talk to niki about something important?

The sun was setting now.

"So now what." Wilbur said as he walked besides me.

I hadn't had anything in mind so I just shrugged.

"Well I was thinking about the argument I had with niki earlier." He said looking at me.

I nodded , waiting for him to continue.

"I am so sorry dear I had no idea how much my death had impacted you mentally." He sighed and looked at the ground as we continued to walk.

"Listen let's just focus on the present? I wasn't as badly impacted as niki had explained." I say fake smiling.

I was obviously lying and he new it.

"Alright dear if you say so." He smiled slightly in relief trying to believe in the lie more than the truth.

"Where should we go now?" I ask trying to change the mood a little.

"Well (y/n) I was hoping you would know somewhere fun to go." Wilbur replied.

"Well I do know one place." I say grinning.

"Where?" He asks smiling.

"Close your eyes." I say grabbing his wrist ready to lead him.

He closes his eyes without hesitation.

"How far away is it from here?" He asks.

"Not that far be patient." I say slightly smiling.

I was so excited to see his reaction because the last time we went there was during the war. He had left his guitar there since apparently there was no point in keeping it. I never went back there after the war , I am not surprised if the guitar is gone. I still never knew why he left it there , the real truth , it seemed he loved the guitar more than me sometimes.

"We are here." I say with a cheery tone.

Wilbur then slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the painful shine of the setting sun.

"I remember this place." He exclaimed as he looked around.

The field full of beautiful flowers scattered around while the suns light was faintly glowing on the seashore which was laid in front of us.

"This was the place we went to together during the war." He stated as he walked over to a tree.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously following on behind him.

"Fucking hell your still here." He yells happily as he kneeled down besides a tree.

Oh his guitar. Holy shit his guitar?!

"Oh baby I missed you so much." He said softly as he carefully picked it up.

"No way its still here?" I say in disbelief.

He then turned around holding the guitar.

"It looks in perfect condition holy shit?!" He said as he examined the guitar.

Then he sat down next to the tree and patted down next to him indiacting me to sit there.

I sat down next to him , then he started to tune his guitar.

"So what song are you going to play?" I ask intrigued.

"Your favourite one." He said smiling.

Then he stopped fiddling with the guitar and started to play a familiar tune. A tune I thought I would never hear again.