_.Las Nevadas._

I snuggle closer to my 'pillow' well thinking it was my pillow. I yawn and stretch slightly.

"Good morning love."  Wilbur said in his morning voice.

I suddenly get up realising I was laying on his chest. Feeling my face heat up I cover my face in the duvets.

"What wrong darling?" He asked with a teasing tone.

"Nothing nothing." I say slowly getting out of bed.

Last night wilbur played one of his songs I never heard before. It was sweet and I loved it , wonder why he never played it for me before. Then again it seemed very obsessive and well just obsessive I guess.

I go to the bathroom and look for my tooth brush in the cabinet. While I brush my teeth I hear wilbur walking towards the bathroom.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say spitting out toothpaste.

He walks in and hugs me from behind leaning his head on top of mine.

"My dear what's on the agenda for today." He says smiling softly with his eyes half closed.

"Well I needed to get somethings from quackity I had planned this a few months ago." I mumble while I continue to brush my teeth.

He simply hums.

-time skip-

We had finally gotten ready , tommy was also coming with us.

"Hey catbur." Tommy said snickering with me.

"Fuck off. Why is he even coming with us." Wilbur grumbles.

"Me and tommy were both meant to go and collect somethings from quackity." I answer.

"Yeah dickhead you have to deal with me if you like it or not." Tommy says proudly with a laugh at the end.

As we walked there me and wilbur unconsciously had intertwine our hands together.

"I am boredddd this walking is so boringgg." Tommy complains.

"We have a long way to go." I say sighing.

"Yeah...let's pass some time by playing a game." Tommy says suddenly smiling.

"Like?" Wilbur says intrigued.

"I spy with my big man eyes something beginning with s." Tommy grinned.

-flash back-

"Is it shoe?" I ask pointing out to a shoe rack in the hallway.

"Nope." Tommy says grinning seeming he had made it impossible to guess.

"Err sandwich?" I ask pointing at a plate of sandwiches wilbur had made for us.

"No." He says crossing his arms.

"I give up." I say in defeat.

"It was simp." Tommy says pointing where wilbur was sitting.

"What?" Wilbur says paying his attention away from whatever he was writing.

"Yeah your the simp in the room. You made
(y/n) sandwiches." He states pointing at me then to the sandwiches.

"I made them for you too dickhead." wilbur says agitated with his face slightly flushed.

"Um wilbur." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Yes?" He replies smiling gently at me his face still slightly red.

"I am so sorry for causing you two trouble there is no need for me to stay I should be on my way anyway-" I started to ramble without noticing.

"Women listen." Tommy says hushing me.