_.all mine._

-(y/n) and schlatt's pov?-

I drag his limp body to his old work chair and venture around for some rope. To my luck I find a withered piece of rope.

'Holy shit this is perfect.'

I walk to back to the room wilbur was in. He was showing no signs of waking up so I should have some time.

"Good job. Oh I uh thank you. Now quickly tie him up. Alright.."

I tie him to chair and then admire his pretty face.

"Oh fuck... mr soot." I say lifting his head up by his chin with my finger.

"(Y/n).. remember. Oh I uh sorry."
I then sigh and gently let his head rest back down.

"Now what? Well this is what you wanted. It is.. but what now? Have fun , torture , get back for the pain he caused you. Pain? Yes , yes (y/n) he has caused you so much pain. He has.. surely not."

-small time skip-

I watch him with love and admiration as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Your awake!" I say placing kisses on his face.

"no no dont kiss that bastard." He says making 'us' move away from him.

Wilbur suddenly springs awake , the rope keeping him in place. He struggles and looks at me with anger.

"You look so cute when your angry." I say cupping his face.

"Well then I'm about to get fucking adorable." He says gritting his teeth.

(👀👀👀👀)

My heart melted , god.. he knew how to get to me.

"(Y/n) this seriously isn't funny anymore let me go" He says moving around.

I then smile at him the desire to do something to that little pretty face of his.

"Well.. there is one way. Oh my fucking god dont do it please no no (y/n) don't you fucking do it"

I then bring my face close to his.

In that moment he stopped and looked me in the eye , searching for something.

I cup his face.

"You want a kiss?" He whispers with confusion in his tone.

I then nod , looking at him innocently.

I lean my face closer , feeling his breathe on my lips.

"Ah there you two are."

The green bitch was here.

I turned around and gritted my teeth though schlatt seemed relieved.

"so , Whats going on here?" He says as he walked towards us.

I then had the urge to hurt him , make him suffer. That wasnt me who wanted that.. it was schlatt.

I charge at him with a broken plank in my hand. As I strike down he stopped it with his hand and pulled me towards him. He spun me the other way around then grabbed my wrists.

He clicked his tongue and snickered.

"What was that? Pathetic." He whispers into my ear.

I grit my teeth not accepting my defeat. Well schlatt didnt accept 'our' defeat..

"Dream. Get me the fuck out of these ropes." Wilbur spoke out in annoyance.

Dream laughed and tossed 'us' aside.

"Kitty boy , How did this even happen?" He says laughing while undoing the rope.

"(Y/n).. she- the two fucking knocked me out , schlatt has done something to her. She looks different too"

"I- I. Listen sooty boy I am helping her realise how bad of a person you are" our voice echoed out.

I see wilburs eyebrows furrow.

"I think I should let you two- uh you three discuss." He says while walking past and leaving.

"WELL YOU STUPID BITCH THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU FUCKING KNOCK ME OUT." Wilbur's voice suddenly raised.

He then snapped. All schlatt wanted to do was break his fucking skull.

'We' walk towards him slowly.

Wilbur just scoffs.

"Dumb whore trying to scare me now?" He spits out at me.

Now that. That was hot.

"I- uh no. Well no."

"What happened? Where did all that confidence go? From the both of you" He says snickering at our 'pathetic' attempt to scare him.

"Now this." He says as he pushes 'us' to a wall. "This is how you scare someone." He then slams his hand besides 'our' head causing me to yelp out slightly. Schlatt was gone for now , he wasnt controlling me.. he didnt want to feel his hot lips on mine (😩)

He leans his face closer to mine.

"Dumb whore." He whispers before pressing his lips on mine.

He uses his free hand to hold my face still. I melted into the kiss giving everything I had into it.

He pulled away giving me time to breath.

"My dumb little whore I wont forgive for what you did to me. For what the both of you did to me" He says panting slightly.

Before I could reply he then pressed his lips onto mine.

-time skip-

I was now at home cuddled close under the blankets.

"So.. what the fuck made you knock me out?" He says pulling me closer.

I then feel embarrassment creep up on me. Wow did I really do that? Well no schlatt made me do it.. right?

Let me catch you up on what happened quickly.

The spirit of schlatt had corrupted me and he was trying to get his own revenge on wilbur through me. I was talking to schlatt the whole time.. that devil. The last thing I remember is seeing dream and then uh yeah..

"I uh well y'know what dream told you.. it was schlatt he wanted to hurt you and dumb shit like that" I say looking him in the eye.

"All this.. its happened so fast. A while ago I wanted to beat the shit out of you. But now.."

"But now?" He asks

"But now I just.. mixed emotions." I reply with a slight frown.

"I am just.. so sorry for everything I have done. I truly am.." I hear him whisper.

I hug him tightly.

"I know.."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

Hola amigos

Uhh I am running out of ideas so uh next chapter might be the end 😃

Maybe..

But uh anyway.. next chapter might be full of fluff as a nice ending 🙃

------------
Word count: 1015