._twin brother_.

Oh it's just technoblade. OH WAIT WHA-

"answer me (y/n). What are you doing here." He snarls pointing the end of his sword at me.

"Wilbur and philza left me here because the nether is too 'dangerous'." I use my hand to lower the sword.

He scoffs and pushes past me.

"That isn't the nicest greeting but I'll take it." I scoff , crossing my arms.

"And its the only greeting you'll get 'princess'. He rolled his eyes. I swear he was smirking.

"Hey! Do not call me princess." I scoff again.

"Oh so dreamXD can only call you princess?" This time a smirk was clearly seen on his face.

My face went pale.

"Excuse me? Who..?" I was trying to lie. Holy shit why am I trying , I am a terrible liar.

"Y'know , dreamXD. All powerful god. Tall and uhh has a big ego." He tells me.

"Nope. Never heard of.. him."

I bit the inside of my cheek. I knew he wasn't buying any of this.

"Your a terrible liar." He laughed out.

"Fuck off." I huffed out.

I was quite pissed off. And scared.. I mean wasn't I the only one who knew about dreamXD? Except the people I have told but still no one ever brought him up in a conversation before.

"How do you know about him..?" I ask.

He smiles.

"So , you do know who he is?"

"Yes. Yes I do. Now tell me how you know him."

He tilts his head seeming.. disappointed?

"Seriously. I am the blood god how would I not know about other god's. Wow and he calls you princess?! Its pathetic , really."

"Wait... you were serious about being a blood god." I was practically gob smacked.

"WH- YES." He waved his arms around like a child. "why the actual hell do you think I would say that all the time. If I wasn't the blood god." He snorted with pure annoyance.

"Well uhh you learn something knew everyday..right? Haha." I awkwardly laughed off his glare.

The blade rolled his eyes with a noticeable smile. He then turned around and started to walk to what seemed to be an enchanting room.

I peek in and look at what he was doing. I mean its not like I actually had anything better to do. Within a blink of an eye the piglin had some sort of ender pearl?

"Uhh what's that?" I ask seeming quite interested.

"Eye of ender." He replies bluntly.

"What is it used for?" The childish smile stayed on my face.

"Finding strong holds." He tells me with the same mono-tone voice.

"Whats a strong hold?"

He glared at me.

"Alright jeez sorry. I was only messing around."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Wow he really does like to roll his eyes at me.

"How are you even married to wilbur?! Like he is so serious and brave he was a leader of a revolution. And your uhh you." His sarcastic voice seemed like he was joking. He was joking right?