_.tubster._

(Lots of thanks to StormWritez you have motivated me to finish this shit book 👀)

"Bye bye mr duck." I say while leaving the entrance of Las nevadas.

Quackity and charlie waved me goodbye as I walked into the direction of tubbo's house.

"Now time to visit my favourite platonic couple." I say to myself as I walk along the path.

-time skip to their house-

-knock knock-

Tubbo opened the door he had a frown on his face but the moment he saw me his face lit up.

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled while practically jumping on me.

We both fell to the floor as he buried his face into my arm sobbing.

"I- I was so worried an- and holy shit I am so glad your okay.." he sobs out.

"Tubbo you okay- oh wow its (y/n)" ranboo says with a grin as he walked through the front door.

Ranboo kneels besides me and tubbo , he then hugs me from the side.

"Me and tubbo were so worried." He says smiling weakily at me holding back his tears.

Tubbo lifted his face off my arm. His eyes were slightly puffy and his cheeks were wet with tears.

"I missed you the most.." he says wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

I then smiled at him , I could feel my eyes starting to water. This was just so moving for me that the two missed me so much..ah my emotions are just all over the place

-small time skip-

We were now sitting in the living room. Me and michael were colouring his drawings together while tubbo and ranboo had some sort of emergency to deal with.

"Can you see him?" A distorted voice came from michael's direction.

My eyes darted to him , he was smiling at me innocently while his little tail wagged.

I then focus back to colouring with him , ignoring my 'thoughts'.. this was all in my head right?

"He's watching us. He is watching everyone." The voice spoke out again from michael's direction.

I then look at michael.

"DreamXD is our god. Our superior." Michael said in the same distorted voice.

"M-michael?!" I whimper out as I back away from him.

He them oinked innocently and frowned.

"What?" He said with his sweet little voice.

I then took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly.

"This.. this is all in my head.." I say continuing the breathing pattern.

"Auntie (y/n).. are you okay?" The little piglin whispered as he sat besides me.

I then nod.

"Yes I just.. its nothing." I tell him and look at the floor.

I then look back up and was expecting to see michael.. but dreamXD was there standing in his place.

"W-wha- where is michael! Dream what did you do to him." I say tears forming in my eyes.

The man just laughed , his laugh was distorted and hell like.

"

Y̵̛͍̘̹̹͇̘͛̎̍̉͋͆̌̽͑͒͘ơ̷̡͚͙̰̗̗̦͉̠͖͙͉̊̈́̕u̸̡͎͍̲̖̐̓̄̏ ̷̺̼̣͑͌́̌̂͂͝s̸̨̬̮̠̳͈͓̬̣̝͙̤͖̐̌͜͠ȅ̶̡̺̦͎͔̟̠̬̺̬͓͓̩̌̚ŗ̶̨̮̦̣̗̰̭̙̩̜͚̞̯͑́͆͘i̷̢͇̠̞͌͂̒̽õ̴̡̺̻̘̗̹̋́̾͜͜u̴͇̇͑͗̌̊̓̈̕͠ş̷̙̬̘̲͇̪̮͈͎͚̬̌͊̓̉͌͊̆̒̐́̚͜͝͝l̶̼͛̀͒̃́͑̿͑̈́̎̋̄͠y̴̫̯̭̅ ̴̠͓̣̪̥͈̩͙̼͖̝̎̉̉͌͋̈́̓̀c̴̡̜̲̲̲̳̱̩͍̠̬̉͐̈́͂͋͐ȁ̷̡͔̭͖͖̝̬̞͔̘̱͉̱̎̎͊͜r̴̗̠̱͇̒̽͐ẽ̵̖̬͔͆̊͑͆̿̏̎̆ ̵̨̡̙̭͕̯͓͉̄̔̉̊̏̀a̸̩̼͈̓̽͗̌̌̈̈́̕b̶͍̝̈́͂o̶̝͙̣͕̖͙͓̪̪̦͕̫͛̕̚̚ȕ̵̩̩̞͙̰̺̙̰̖̋̂̈́̈́ẗ̵̢̨̛̛͈͔̭̺̰͙̪͔̫͓́̒͊̊͛͋̓̏̐̽̆͠ ̴̱̲̹͎͌̓̈́̍t̶̠̺̯̫̪̾̀̆͑̀̃͑̒͘͠h̷̡̢̞̦̥̀͛̈́̆̌̈́́̆̅͋̑̆̕̕ę̷͔͓̭̬̞̑̉͆͗͜͠͝s̷̨̨̛̟͓̪͔͎͚̼͓̍͋͛́̈́̀͒̒́̉̚̚ę̸̡̧̣̰͚͈̜̺͚͚͑̓͜ ̵̡̨̛͕͓̲̹͚̺̯̞̼͔̅͊̈́͛͗̊̆̎̍̑̍͜ͅp̸̘̜̥̠̈̃̍͐̿̓̀͊̍̄̂̕͝͠͝a̷̧̝͖̪̟̼̝̺̼͔̪̪̭̭̺͑̉̇̓̐̄͂͘͘t̴̨͎̫͚̞̟͍̣̹̹͚̿͑̒́̆̀͊̀͜h̵͈̬̋̉́̓̀͋̂́͋e̵̢̛̼̙̩͓̣͎̗̤͗̓̆͘͝ţ̷̦͓̗̯̗̰̩͂̓̿͛̍̿̒͂̈́͜ì̶̫̭͑̐̈́͂̊̉̓͛͋͛̚͝͝ç̵̫͇̫̗̯̖͓̞̳̗̔̋ͅͅ ̷̹̪̍̉̆̃̎̈́̎̌̄͐̚͝m̴͍̹̫͉͙̰͕̄͐̉̿̓̈́͋͌̍͗̄͠͝ó̶̢͎̪͙͚̼̽͑͑̋͐͋̋̓̎̎̌̄̀͝ṟ̸̨͇̜̫̣̞͚̮̜͈̠̝̤̫̈̀̐ţ̶̧̛̱͚̻̲͕͓̞̝͖̌̈́͐̅͒̍́͂̒̔ä̶̝̳̊͆͘l̸̪̂͛̎̋̍͠ș̵̻̱͐͗͐͌̎͊̓̌̍̍̓̓͋̚͝?̵̨̭̹̤̦̦͙͈̫͉͒̀̽̆̓̀̅̎ ̷̛̆̃̉͌̈́͒͂̎͂̕̚"