_.the kiss._

Tw: swearing and things get a little spicy 😩

As Tommy continued laughing uncontrollably I couldn't help but giggle.

"Wilbur its fine your like a cute and cuddly version of your old self." I say smiling trying my best not to laugh.

"I won't wear the cat ears
I won't wear the cat ears
And it's not an ahegao hoodie, its a work of art
I get turned by my reflection in passing cars
I'm looking for a window to another world
Where i don't feel as lost and bored
I just don't wanna be a softboy anymorе
I wanna be yours."
-----------------------------------------
A/n: I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself 😩💀 btw thats not part of the actual story 👹
------------------------------------------

As Tommy starts to laugh a bit quieter I hear a knock at the door.
I get up to answer it while wilbur was practically screaming in a pillow while tommy was still dying on the floor with laughter.

"Tommy are you okay in there." A voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"Sam?" I say to myself.

Oh no its all over , if sam finds wilbur he is gonna be thrown in prison for all his crimes in the past. I really care about him and would never forgive my self if he was thrown in prison. What am I thinking he is , ugh I can't keep trying to hide the truth from myself. I was still head over heels for wilbur.

"Is anyone there?" Sam asked , I still hadn't opened the door.

I quickly ran to the living room and made my way to wilbur. I tap his shoulder.

"Are you here to torment me too dear." He said annoyed by Tommy still laughing.

I move his hair out of his face revealing agitated red eyes.

"Its sam he is at the door." I whisper in his ear.

"Oh shit , tom its sam." Wilbur told tommy.

Tommy stopped laughing and got up. That's not normal I think he was just forcing out the laugh at this point.

"Uh oh umm wilbur go upstairs in my room." Tommy directed him to upstairs to his room.

"I will go answer the door stay here and act normal." I tell tommy as I made my way out of the living room.

I rush over to the door. I open it and sam says.

"Is everything okay (Y/n)?" He said as he eyed me.

"Yes why do you ask sam everything is alright?" I say fidgeting with my fingers.

He let's himself in not believing everything is alright.

I was a terrible liar and I knew that.

(Flash back)
Once when I took wilbur's book not knowing what was actually written in it. (because he refused to give me a goodnight kiss 🙄) I told him he might of left it at the meeting. Obviously he forced me to tell him. He brought his face close to mine and whispered.

"Come on (y/n) where is it."

He knew whenever he whispered things in my ear I would get butterflies in my stomach. He then brought his hand and cupped my face.

"You know where it is now tell me."he said whispering again.

"Why is it so important." I say in an agitated tone.

He used his thumb to caress my cheek.

"It has plans for my nation your president needs it." He said with his tone low and calm.