._for you only_.

This morning was quite lonely. Wilbur was nowhere to be seen , seems like he had left a while ago.

As I make my way towards the kitchen , I see a note.

'My Dear (y/n)

I am taking some time off since last night got a bit out of hand. I am so sorry and I know you forgive me but what I did was wrong so so wrong. Just remember that I will be back soon. I promise.

- your beloved , wilbur'

I then put the note down and sighed.

"Then what am I meant to do whilst he is gone." I say to myself as I walked towards the sofa.

I flop onto the sofa and calm my breathing. Slowly I close my eyes and take deep breathes in and out.

"You could talk to me while that rat is gone." A voice spoke out.

I then groan in annoyance knowing it must be dreamXD.
I then reopen my eyes to see tommy sitting on the sofa besides me.

"Whats with the rude attitude you bitch?" He says scoffing.

I sighed with relief and smile at him.

"Sorry tom , I was expecting someone else to be here." I say sitting up.

He then stares at me with the look of confusion.

"Who the fuck were you expecting? I thought my ratty brother only lives with you." He says while slouching down on the sofa.

"Wait. Tommy what are you even doing here?" I question him.

He then laughs awkwardly.

"Uh so (y/n) I may be on the run from quackity. He sort of uh well I sort of.. stole something from him." He says to me with an awkward smile.

I then stare at him with disbelief.

"What...?" I say still slightly in shock.

He then nods slowly.

"Uh well okay then- what did you steal?" I give him a glare.

He then crosses his arms and scoffs.

"Your not my mum you bitch. I ain't tell you no shit"

Before I could say anything wilbur runs in and slams the door behind him.

"O-oh god. Uh hey (y/n)." He says walking casually over to me.

I then look at his messy appearance. His hair was scruffy , glasses on the brink of his nose , his eye bags seemed more noticeable. Fuck , I shouldn't find this hot.

"Wilbur what's going on?" I say ignoring his arms wrapping around my neck from behind.

"Uh love you see. I- well. Me and tommy did somethings and now karma is taking its revenge on us." He says as he puts his head on my shoulder.

Once again before I could speak , loud knocks were heard out my door.

"WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT I KNOW YOUR IN THERE." Oh shit fuck fuck. It was sam.

"What the fuck did you two do?" I whisper.

"I already told you dumb ass." Tommy says whispering back.

"What!" Wilbur whispers angrily. "Tommy why the fuck would you tell her-"

"WILBUR OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW." Sam's voice was even louder and the anger was heard in his voice.

I then glare at the two and get up and walk towards the door.

"Stupid cat." I whisper as I walk past him. I could hear tommy quietly snickering as I opened the door.