._furry is sad not mad_.

(I MADE THE TITLE AT 4:00AM IN THE MORNING LMAO.)

"HE IS MY WHAT." The fox yelled.

"Your brother." I repeat with the awkward smile that never left my face.

"HE- YOU TWO MADE THAT THING." He pointed at Caelan.

The little guy didn't like all the yelling so he began to tear up. Wilbur noticed and was quick to hush him gently. The piglin started to play with wilbur's hair , distracting himself from the shouting.

"Fundy he is not a thing. Be respectful." I tell with a frown.

"I- I'm sorry it's just... why do you have another son..? Was I not enough.." Fundy looked to the ground fiddling with his fingers.

My heart dropped.

"Listen fundy you were the best son anyone could ask for. I love you so much.. don't ever think you aren't enough." I tell him with a weak smile.

He looked up at me , his tail wagging , fundy's eyes lit up.

"R-really?"

"Of course fundy." I open my arms for a hug.

With no hesitation he walks over and hugs me.

"Why didn't you ever come to visit me then...?" He whispers.

"I was grieving over your father.. I am so sorry I should of put your feelings first." I whisper.

We were still hugging but I didn't mind , I have missed him ever so much. He pulls away from the hug , eyebrows furrowed.

"He is not my father. I will never ever call him dad." He spat out.

Wilbur looked away from Caelan with a frown.

"Fundy , my little champion , I am so-"

"DONT- don't call me that." He clenched his fist , tearing up.

"Fundy please.. give him a chance."

"I DID. MULTIPLE TIMES BUT HE HAS PROVED TO BE THE WORST FARTHER EVER." He yelled out.

"fundy.." I say warning the fox.

"I- I am sorry for yelling (y/n).. but you know its true." He snarled.

I put a hand on his shoulder and look into his eyes.

"Me and your fa- wilbur raised you with so much love. I loved you ever so much and wanted to have the best life you possibly could. But now my little champion your all grown up and you can make your own choices but just for me.. could you choose to give wilbur one more chance."

His fox ears went down.

"One chance.. wouldn't hurt." He says with a doubtful looking smile.

Wilbur hadn't heard him , he was busy with Caelan. As the younger was playing with his hair , wilbur was tickling him. Caelan laughed and kicked around.

Reminds me of the time when Fundy was younger..

-flash back-

"Who's my little champion?" He said as he tickled the cub.

"M-me I am!" Fundy laughed out.

I walked into the room with a huge grin.

"Hello mother!" He yelled , quickly he ran to me and hugged my legs.

"Hello dear." I laugh quietly , brushing a hand through his hair.

"So (y/n) , did you bring the cake?" Wilbur said hinting out something to Fundy.