._hold me in your arms._

Tw: mention of rape

It was now the morning. The sun was rising and the birds were singing.

I was in the warmth of my lover's arms. His face was on top of my head and his arms wrapped around my small frame.

It was such a peaceful morning and I loved it.

He then yawned indicating he was either awake or waking up.

"Good morning my love." He whispers as he slowly sat up.

I then latched onto his torso.

"Nooo stay." I say pouting.

He then laughed quietly.

"Normally I do that." He tells me while laughing again.

He then laid back down and sighed.

"Dear.. I wanted to.. y'know talk about having a baby." He whispers.

My eyes shot open when those words left his mouth. He then laughed and hugged me close.

"Yeah.. I was thinking. We should y'know.."

My heart dropped and my face was certainly red.

"Y-yes! Of course I mean I would love to have a son or a daughter with you it would be a dream come true and it would mean starting our own family an-" I then stopped in my tracks realising I was rambling and also. DreamXD

I hadn't told wilbur about him. Shit.
What do I say?
A powerful god had been talking to me and said that I can join them.

"Uh wil.." I whisper.

He then looks at me confused.

"Hmm whats up? Why has your mood suddenly changed..?" He asks.

"Well.. I. I don't think we can.."

"O-oh. Okay no problem if your not ready then." He says scratching the crook of his neck.

"No. Its just..." I reply with a shaky voice

"You dont want to have a baby..?"

I then shake my head.

"No no no! I do , I really do." I then take a deep breath in. "Its this guy.. well he isn't a normal guy he is a god." I whisper.

Wilbur's grip tightened slightly and his teeth gritted shut.

"Another guy...?" The sudden hatred in his voice was quite scary.

"No no wilbur! I would never dare cheat on you ever." I say swivelling around so I was face to face with him.

He then eases his grip.

"Alright..." He then sighs. "So who is this.. 'guy'" he says as he makes quotation makes with his fingers.

"This isnt a normal guy , wilbur. He is a god and sh-"

"And what am I to you? Some worthless piece of shit , You only listen to me , got it? Not this so called god. Out of everyone you should call god , it should be me." His tone was full of pride and disgust.

He then suddenly held my wrist together above my head.

"Stupid worthless slut , going after other dickheads. Stupid whore." He snarled.

His degrading words were... okay let's not go there.

"Bet your getting turned on , dumb fucking cum slut."

Where were all these hot- these mean and absolutely untrue insults coming from?

He then pushed me down and straddled me , looking down with a devilish grin.

"W-wilbur?" I whisper quietly.

He then looks at me with sudden regret in his eyes. He gets off me and sits half way off the bed , his legs dangling.

"Fuck fuck fuck.." he whispers to himself as he looks at his hands.

I then slowly sit up and lean back.
He then turned around and looks at me.

"Love I... fuck.. I am so sorry. I let my anger get the better of me." He says as he hesitantly reached a hand over to me.

I then looked at him and frowned.

"Were you going to... rape me?" I ask my voice slightly shaky while my eyes started to water.

His eyes widened and he shook his head violently.

"No! I would never ever ever want to hurt you like that.. I have never had the thought of doing that to you. Your my pride and joy why.. why would I ever want to hear you..." He replies.

I then shuffle over and sigh. He then takes that as a signal to lay besides me.

"I am. So so so sorry (y/n).... I promise I will control my anger better." He says while putting his glasses on the bedside table.

I then shuffle towards him without thinking and hug him.

"Your not good for me.. but I want you." I whisper.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

BAHFBWJSBAHS WILBY BAD BOI >:(

AIGHT SO... I may or may not have written 4 chapters for a simpbur x reader 🧍‍♂️

Anyway bye bye :))

Sorry for the short chapter. MY WATTPAD FUCKING DIED AND DUMB SHIT AND I RUSHED THIS SHIT CHAPTER SORRY 😍💚💙

THIS IS SO RUSHED AND SHIT SORRY 😍😍😍

ALSO ALSO 14.2K WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAH

------------------------
Word count: 804