_.run._

A/n:
Quick note the picture up there ^
Is made by xMochix123 they are really cool and funny.

Also things get really juicy 😩
---------------------------------------------------

"Thats right princess your mine and I think you have forgotten that."

I winced as he pulled me by my wrist.

"Fucking whore thinking you can be with a prick like him." He snarls as he pulls me towards the house.

I whimper and tremble slightly as he opens the front door.

"Sit." He ordered.

I don't hesitate to sit on the couch.

"Such a good girl for me but why do you like quackity whats so special about him?" He says leaning close.

"I d-don't like quackity we are just-"

"Listen darling I don't care I know there is something between you two." He rolled his eyes at my pathetic answer.

"Your all mine no one elses got it?" He says with a lustful smile.

I shudder slightly and nod pathetically.

"How many times do I have to tell you to use your fucking words." He snarled.

"Y-yes sir." I say tilting my head down to look at the floor.

"Look at me slut." He says tilting my head up by my chin with force.

I stay looking up at him as he starts pacing round the room slightly with his hand behind his back.

"Now how should I punish you." He says as he hummed to himself.

I whimpered slightly knowing that the punishment wasn't going to be enjoyable.

"Maybe I could teach you a lesson." He continued.

He walks over and hovers his hand over my arm before moving it away.

"W-wil?" I say slightly confused from his actions.

He then suddenly grabbed both of my arms and pinned me to the bed making me lay on my back. I whimper from the tight grip on me.

"Now be a good girl and don't move I need to show you how good only I can make you feel." He said with a possessive smile.

"Now my darling remember green means your alright yellow means wait and red means stop completely." He says with sudden softness in his eyes.

"A-alright." I say stuttering on my words knowing where things are now going.

The comforting look in him vanished and he suddenly puts his 3 fingers into my mouth.

"Suck."

And with that I lather them up with my saliva wasting no time.

"Such a good girl." He cooed as his other hand travelled to my waist.

He takes my trousers off looking down at me his breath hitched.

"So beautiful all for me."

He brought his hands out of my mouth and teased me at my entrance. Slowly he slides them in I give out a loud moan.

-flash back- (L no smut for you)

"Hey quackity why do you have a bruise on your neck?" Tommy asks with curiosity.

"Oh...." I could see wilbur glare in his direction.

I knew exactly why.

"Well tommy we were fighting some mobs and he got bitten by a spider." Wilbur says with a blank tone.