_.ranboo._

Tw: talks about spicy things and swearing.

Also holy shit thanks for 292 reads!

God now its 479 ahh thanks >:0

My face turned slightly red as I saw him taking his belt off.
Were we really going to do it?! He didn't even ask for my consent. He then brought his hand to my face and cupped it. He stroked my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"Are you ready." He smiles like the devil he is.

I grab his hand and put it on my chest still holding it.

"Wilbur I haven't even had the proper time to think about this or-."

We then hear a loud knock at the door.

"Fuck sake who fucking knows we are here who the fucking hell is it." He muttered more swear words under his breathe while putting his belt back on and getting up leaving me in the room alone.

I lay there shook realising he was going to literally destroy me but holy prime I was saved.

"The fuck ranboo what are you doing here." I hear wilbur yell.

I jump off the bed and make my way out of the room.

"Ranboo?" I whisper to myself with disbelief.

"I'm sorry I just need to speak to (y/n)." Ranboo cried out.

"Your literally stalking us you fucker." Wilbur yelled

"Hey Don't speak to him like that." I yell.

They both look at me and a loud silence fills the room.

"Listen (y/n) we need to talk its important I wanted to tell you this at the forest but you left." Ranboo said tears slightly building up.

"Of course ranboo let's go talk outside then." I say as I head to the front door.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and headed over to the dusty couch and didn't hesitate to sit down.

Me and ranboo made our way outside and then he broke into tears.

"(Y/n) I am going through something I think tubbo hates me and...and...." He said sinking to his knees.

I come closer to him and cup his face.

"Listen ranboo I'm here for you , please don't cry its going to be alright." I say wiping his tears away.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Your like a big sister to me (y/n) please don't ever leave me please don't ever leave me please." He cried out.

I didnt know what was happening or why he would think that but it hurt me hearing his voice so broken.

"Don't worry ranboo what ever your going through with tubbo I'm here for you." I say smiling up at him.

"(Y/n) you have no idea how happy that makes me." He tried to smile through his tears.

Me and ranboo were very close like siblings but best friends. Even though he was a lot taller than me he was like my little brother.

"Its just these days me and tubbo haven't been talking he isn't even looking at me anymore." Ranboo whispered while tears rolled down his face.

"Oh no ranboo I'm so sorry its going to be okay these things happen in relationships even the strongest ones." I say still hugging him.

After a few minutes he breaks the hug and gives a broken smile down at me. I bring my hand up and wipe his tears away.

"Just hang in there okay I will help you out with this."

Normally ranboo wasn't very keen on showing his emotions or problems but to me and the people he trusted and loved the most he was a whole new person.

"Could I tag along with you and wilbur if I'm not disturbing anything." He says with a faint smile.

"Of course, I wasn't planning on staying here anyway."

Then wilbur walks out of the worn down door.

"Right where are we going then." He says sighing but with more of a smirk.

"Were you listening to our conversation?!" I say in slight disbelief. Well what was I expecting he obviously was.

"Of course I was dear you should know me better." He said with a smug face.

I rolled my eyes and then turn to ranboo.

"So where should we all go?" I smile

"I was thinking maybe niki's bakery." Ranboo loved going there with me , so did ghostbur.
We would always go there together and eat some delicious cake slices.

"Sounds like a plan." I say turning to wilbur.

He just shrugged.

"Sure sounds nice , not like I wanted to spend time with you." He mutters under his breath.

"What was that wilbur?"

"Nothing (y/n) let's just go."

Me , ranboo and wilbur made our way to the bakery. On the way I noticed all the things ghostbur loved.

Those blue flowers that bloomed beautifully. A small river that was filled with fish. Many more things but I didn't want to remember ghostbur. It hurt me a lot I miss him very much. He was the reason I still believed in love after wilbur died.

My thoughts were then put aside.

"So are we gonna eat anything there or?" Wilbur said slouching while his hands were in his trench coat pockets.

"Oh we normally go there to talk and eat." Ranboo said with a big smile.

"Yeah it will be really fun and the cake slices there are so delicious." Well its true niki was such a good baker. When it used to be me , ranboo and ghostbur it would be a blast. We would eat a slice of cake and talk about our future plans and also have great chats with niki.

Wilbur smiled at me.

"What is it." I ask smiling back at him.

"Its really nice to see you happy (y/n) I missed that breath taking smile of yours." I could feel my face heating up.

I bring my hand out to him , he accepts it , I could see he was smiling to himself out of the corner of my eye. We both make our way to the bakery hand in hand.

Ranboo pov (his thoughts)

Its nice to see (y/n) , but this new person. I need to make a mental note.

Wilbur = big brother role?

He seems nice , except for him swearing at me when we first met. But (y/n) likes him so maybe I can try to get a great brotherly bond with him or at least get to know him.
I never knew what he was like before he died , Because when I first met (y/n) it was after his death , she was completely broken down and so lifeless that time. I should keep an eye on him though
Just incase.

Just incase...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/n:

I'm lost guys like holy shit dude more than 500 view?!

Aaaah I don't even know where this story is going but hopefully it will piece up together.

Like a jigsaw 😩.
I'm sorry that wasn't necessary...

Love you all so much and I'm so sorry that I didn't post a new chaptee sooner.

My gender has really turned against me 😩👍

Anyway lmao if there are any mistakes or grammatical errors have mercy on me. 🙇‍♂️

Remember your amazing stay safe <3

~~~~~~~
Word count: 1185