_.only you my girl._

"What!?" He says lifting me up so I could look him right in the eye.

"My dear I would never ever leave you." He says while placing a kiss on my forehead.

I tear up slightly while hugging him tightly.

"I.. I have just missed you so much , I want to hate you , y-you prick you have done so many bad things.. but I can never hate you I just can't." My words turned more into sobs.

Wilbur hugged me back , pulling me closer.

"Look love , my past isn't good I regret all the bad things I have done.. but the thing is dear you can hate me all you want but I will still love you." He says while stroking my back.

"I want to hate you and I know I should , you have been horrible
t-to everyone." My words were mumbled and inaudible due to my face being buried in his chest.

"Shh shhh just stay calm my love , you must be tired from all the stress you've been getting." He whispers into my ear while hugging me close.

My body was enveloped by his arms as he cradled me slightly. His sweet words and kind gesture of comfort made my heart melt.

"Anything you want to do today dear." He says smiling at me softly.

Well I had to visit quackity , but wilbur wouldnt take that too well. Besides I have the man holding me in his arms , what more could I need?

"Hm , no not really.." I whisper due to my sudden slight sore throat.

Wilbur placed his head on top of mine , I could feel him smiling as he pulled me closer.

"Y'know dear..?"

"Hm?"

"I was thinking if you dont have anything to do today then.. could we have a special day , just the two of us?"

(🎶Just the two us , we can make it if we tryy , just the two of us..🎶)

If I was to tell the truth my heart skipped a fucking beat.

"Yeah that sounds nice.." I reply smiling at the idea of actual alone time with him.

"Then whos going to look after us?" Tommy's voice spoke from behind us.

"Tommy , your not a fucking child , you can handle yourself." Wilbur says with annoyance suddenly in his tone.

Tommy then fake pouts giving me puppy eyes.

"Oh pleaseee will you stay (y/n) oh pleasee." The boy says putting his hands together.

I move out of wilbur's grip and sit besides him , a small frown is seen on his face.

"Look toms , I can't I'm sorry not today. Today is just a me and wilbur day." I say placing my hand on top of his with a smile.

The frown on his face became a huge grin. He then places his hand on my other hand smiling at me.

"Awww okay well me and tubs will be at home all day so uh yeahh no more (y/n) time for us I guess.." The blonde boy says fake pouting again.

"Thank you so much darling , so what should we do first?" He asks with excitement.

I then think , deciding what normal couples do. Well me and ghostbur used to go on picnics , star gazing , cuddling , playing with..friend.
My emotional thoughts were put to the side quickly when I decided the perfect idea.

"I think we should go to the place we went to during the war again." I say with a big grin.

The moment those words left my lips his face brightened up.