._jealous fox_.

Me and wilbur chuckled at how excited Tommy suddenly was. Thinking about my new son.. what do we name him?

"Wil." I speak out.

"Hm?"

Tommy stops laughing and looks at me with curiosity. Waiting for what I was about to say.

"What do we name.. our son?" I ask with an awkward smile.

"Oh shit good point." He rubbed his temples in annoyance.

I put a hand on his and smile.

"Don't worry wilbur its nothing to worry about we will think of a name s-"

"Caelan." Tommy bluntly said.

"Pardon?" I looked at the blonde boy.

"You should name him Caelan." He crossed his arms and smiled proudly.

"Holy shit toms your brilliant!" Wilbur grinned.

"Oh yes wilbur I know how amazing I am you don't have to tell me." Tommy rolled his eyes.

(Thank you to Stirlexx for the name 'Caelan.' :D )

I nodded taking in the idea.

"Caelan.. I think that is a perfect name." I say with a smile.

A few knocks are heard at the door.

"Are they here..?" I ask , my voice dropping to a whisper.

I was so nervous to meet my son for the first time.. though that doesn't mean I'm not excited.
Wilbur and Tommy stood up and went to the front door , while I was nervously waiting in the living room.

"Hey there little guy." Wilbur's voice was filled with love.

"Awww hey there." Tommy's voice was surprisingly calm.

"Wanna come see your mother? Oh you would love her ever so much she is such an amazing-"

"C'mon mate let him see (y/n) already." Philza laughed out.

My heart sunk and my stomach was doing flips. I was so nervous but ever so excited at the same time. 4 of them walked in. Tommy and philza to the side. Wilbur , holding the most cutest little piglin I have ever seen.

"Mama?" His little voice spoke out as he tilted his head.

I nodded with a teary smile. His face beamed with joy as he flared around in Wilbur's arm trying to reach me.

"Woah there little guy." He laughed while stepping towards me.

Wilbur sat besides me and with no hesitation , Caelan nuzzled into my arm. Everyone in the room awed.

"Where did you find him..?" I ask nervously to Phil.

"Actually the little guy found us. We didn't even have to go to the nether , he was wondering around near the portal. Poor guy was freezing. The thing is (y/n) we think.. he is an orphan. We searched through parts of the nether for his parents but.. we never found them." He frowned.

"Oh you poor baby boy." I hugged him.

Surprisingly he was very friendly and didn't hesitate to hug me back. He seemed around 4. I felt horrible knowing that he may be an orphan.. but he was my responsibility now. I didn't want him to grow up and face any trauma like I did. I wanted my son , Caelan , to live a normal and happy life.

"Love , you okay?" Wilbur cupped my face.

I nodded.

"I am more than okay. I'm so happy we did this wilbur..." I rested my hand on his and leaning into his touch.