._philza_.

The sun was rising , birds were singing. I was in wilbur's arms. What more is there to ask?
I was practically living the dream.

Friend had wondered off in the house , early in the morning.

My little explorer.

"Love are you awake?" Wilbur whispered while gently rubbing my back.

I stretch and lean closer to his chest.

"Mhm." I mumble.

As soon as I reply I hear a loud crashing sound which seemed to be coming from the kitchen. Jolting awake I spring off the bed and run to the kitchen , finding friend next to a bunch of pots and pans on the floor.

"And you're my little trouble maker." I sigh , smiling down sleepily at the blue sheep.

He looked guilty and scooted away from the mess he caused. As I was picking up the mess they made Wilbur walked into the room with a faint smile noticing the blue sheep's guilty look.

"Its okay buddy (y/n) and I can clean it up , no problem." He says in a loving tone to them.

They were suddenly full of life as if they were skipping with joy , went to wilbur's side and nuzzled into his leg.

He laughed light heartedly and crouched down besides Friend. He stroked them and smiled as they leaned into his touch.

"Well well I see mr soot is getting along with Friend pretty well." I say with a proud smile , knowing this day would finally come. I put the last pot back in its place.

"Pffft as if." Wilbur says standing up. Friend then left the room , seems they found something interesting already.

"Oh come on sooty boy I know you don't hate friend." I tell him , once again with a proud smile.

He rolls his eyes playfully and smirks.

"Love , I don't like or hate the sheep. They are mid in my opinion."

"Mid?!" I say dramatically gasping. "They are like a child to me. I say they are the best , not mid." I tell him with a smile.

"A child hm? Well then we may as well adopt him." Wilbur replied , rolling his eyes once again.

Wait a minute..

"Wait.. can we do that?" I ask seeming intrigued to his sarcastic comment.

"O-oh uh.... I see no reason we can't..?" He replies seeming unsure.

"Well. We have always wanted a child...right?" I tell him.

He nods , still seeming unsure. Then an idea struck me.

"Y'know your dad..?"

"Yes.. where are you going with this?" He asks.

"I mean , if you are serious about adopting friend we could ask philza."

His eyes lit up for a moment taking in the idea but then I see a worried look on his face.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him walking to his side.

"I haven't talked to phil in ages.. I've completely forgotten about him." He whispers.

"Oh wilbur your worrying too much." I say cupping his face.

He leans into my hand closing his eyes.

"Dear , what if he hates me? What if he still doesn't like me." He whispers , voice quivering.

"Fuck his opinion. I love you and I would never want you to change , ever." I tell him caressing his cheek.

He smiles and opens his eyes looking at me lovingly.