_.jealousy._

"So this is the casino." Quackity says as we walk in.

I look around the place seeing how well furnished it was.

Quackity wrapped his arm around my shoulder and laughs playfully.

"So how is it (y/n)." He says leaning on me more.

"Its looks fantastic." I say smiling at him.

"What do you think catbur." Tommy says slightly laughing after.

"Catbur?" Quackity spoke out confused removing his arm from my shoulder.

"Well you see he has-"

Wilbur gave tommy a 'shut the fuck up' glare.

"He has what?" Quackity says slightly laughing.

Tommy pointed to the top of wilburs head snickering , which caused quackity to look up at wilburs hair seeing a pair of cat ears.

"What the fuck?" He says slightly intrigued.

Wilburs face flushed from embarrassment.

"Your a fucking cat hybrid?" He says slightly scared but laughing.

Before anyone could say anything charlie walked in.

"I have the citizenship documents right here." He says waving the documents in the air with excitement.

"We will discuss about catbur later (y/n) come with me." Quackity says with a bright smile.

I nod and follow him out of the casino leaving wilbur and tommy alone.

Knowing tommy and wilbur they were defiantly going to argue about something completely random and stupid.

"So (y/n) it has come to my attention that you wanted a citizenship to Las Nevadas." He says in a now serious tone as we made our way to his office for the second time.

I hum in reply waiting for him to continue.

"Well as charlie said we have documents which will legally make you a citizen of Las Nevadas." He continued with a bright smile.

"Thats great quackity thank you so much , now I can really have place to call home." I say smiling sadly remembering l'manburg.

"Don't worry I will do everything in my power to keep this place safe and you." He replies smiling at me.

-flash back-

"(Y/n) wanna come and hang out with me and quackity." Wilbur says with a joyful smile.

"Sure?" I say uncertain who this quackity person was.

I felt so safe with wilbur now , he was so sweet and loving. It had only been a week but I felt such a bond with the taller brunette.

We made our way to a small forest which was bloomed with flowers and life.

"Hey wil who is this beautiful lady?" A figure spoke out with a slight chuckle.

He had short black hair with a beanie on and a blue jacket with jeans.

"This is (y/n)." Wilbur smiled holding my hand all of a sudden and having such some what possessive glare.

I could feel my face heat up at his sudden action.

"Hey (y/n) I am quackity its nice to meet you." He says holding out a hand.

I reached out and shaked it smiling , he had quite a firm grip.

"Last one to the log over there has to kiss a toad." Quackity snickered running to get a head start.