_.All just a dream._

After having the time of my life with tubbo , ranboo and michael. It was time I should head back home.

I was now mid-way through the forest but I was quick to stop. The 'god' of the server was stood in front of me.

"Well well you arrived earlier than I thought." He says.

"How did you- oh yeah your the so called god of the server." I say walking past him. I wasn't afraid of him anymore , I just wanted to get back home and cuddle with wilbur.

"Cuddle with wilbur? That demonic spawn? He caused corruption and destruction on my lands." He says with an unamused tone.

FUCK HE CAN READ MY THOUGHTS?

"No of course I can't read your thoughts. I can feel them all of the thoughts of everyone on the smp." He says now sounding a bit insane. I mean he kinda was..

"Well.. what is wilbur thinking about right now?" I ask slightly curious.

"That dumb bitch is missing you." He says scoffing. "And so have I." DreamXD suddenly slithered behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I- what?" My voice was slightly shaky.

He then used his hand to move my face so I could look at him directly. Should I run holy shit what if he hurts me- wait wait wait shit he knows what I am thinking-

"You silly girl. Thinking I would hurt you?" He says moving away.

I then sighed from relief.

"Remember (y/n). My offer for you being a god with me is still open." I could feel his sickeningly sweet smile under that mask.

"I.. I still haven't decided yet." I say walking away. I then successfully made my way back to my house without seeing or dealing with dreamXD again.

-knock knock-

Wilbur then opens the door with the biggest grin ever. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I kiss him back and then pulled away , tilting my head slightly.

"Why are you so excited?" I ask smiling like an idiot.

"I have missed you so so so much." He says as he pulled me in for a tight hug.

I then kissed his nose and smiled at him. He gave me the most adorable smile in return.

God.. this man right here has stolen my heart.

-time skip-

We were now in bed , under the duvets we spoke to each other about our day.

"And yeah. Me and tommy played around a bit and then-. (Y/n)?" He then booped my nose.

No response but a slight snore.

"Good night love." He says as he pulled me close and buried his face into the top of my head.
------------------------------------------------------

"Hello my dear (y/n)" DreamXD's voice echoed out to me as I walked through nothing but darkness.

I then look around me , frantically searching for dreamXD.

"Over here." His voice was now besides me.

I swiftly turn to see the tall figure looming over me.

"What do you want? Where am I?" I say demanding for answers.

He laughs and looks at me.

"We are in your dream." He says before laughing again but this time the laugh was distorted and hell like.