_.Dream._

"What!? He took tommy..." Tears formed in tubbo's eyes.

I don't waste anytime to hug him.

"Listen it's going to be okay I promise you he will be fine." I whisper while rubbing his back.

"B-but you know how dream is we don't know if tommy is okay what if he did something to him." He cried out.

Michael stopped drawing and crawled over to us. He hugged tubbo by his legs.

"Listen I was going to look for him now." I say hushing him and holding him tight.

"Can I come with you please I need to see if he is okay please." He says as he wiped his tears away.

I move away from him and sigh.

"Who is going to look after michael you know he can't be left alone."

"I know someone who can." He replies clearing his throat.

With that said I walked outside and waited for the two.

Tubbo was carrying michael and then placed him down.

"Now listen michael I am going to drop you off at aunt niki okay?" He told him while zipping up the piglins coat.

Michael nodded with a big grin and then walked up to me holding out his hand. We all walked towards the bakery while me and tubbo held michaels hand.

"So where are we going to look first?" Tubbo asks.

"I was thinking to check around the place." I reply.

"We should defiantly tell wil about this." He says while looking at the ground as we walk.

"I will don't worry."

I couldn't tell him no way. He wouldn't really care because his so called saviour took his brother , so he wouldn't be bothered. Also the fact I ran away from him was to get away from him , I don't want to see him anytime soon.
That was a lie , I miss him so much , I really do.

We had finally made it to the bakery where niki and puffy were talking.

"Aunt niki , aunt puffy." Michael squeaked out and ran over into puffy's arms.

"How are you doing michael oh its so good to see you." Puffy says as she boops his nose and hugs him close.

Me and tubbo walk over.

"Is it okay if you guys could take care of him for a while." Tubbo says leaning on the counter.

"Of course we would love to isnt that right puffy?" Niki says with a huge grin and looking at puffy.

Puffy and michael were laughing together as she squished his cheeks and gave him a kiss on his forehead.
While we all watched she notices and then stops and clears her throat.

"Yes I don't mind." She says smiling.

"Thank you so much you two this means a lot , aight tubs we should be on our way." I say walking towards the door.

We both turned around and gave michael a wave , he waved back with a big grin.

"So what is the plan now?" He asks as we make our way outside.

"Well we need to figure out where they are first."

We make our way towards the community house , the center of the whole smp.

"Is that george and sapnap?" Tubbo says as we walk towards the building.

"Seems like it." I reply.