_.my love._

As the sun rose I felt the presence of my beloved next to me. I snuggle closer to him earning a sweet smile from his pretty face.

"Five more minutes." If I had to tell the truth his morning voice killed me then and there.

I then stroke this head and smile.

"Its okay I'm not waking you up." I say nuzzling into his chest.

"Hmm good." He mumbles into the top of my head hugging me closer.

Now.. moments like these made my stomach turn in the best way possible. He was so precious but so deadly and venomous at the same time. I should go check on quackity today.. I hadn't seen him since tommy's kidnapping.
Oh shit! Tommy and the others they probably didnt know about my whereabouts and-

"Why have you gone all tense?" He says his voice husky and low.

My breathe hitched in my throat.
Holy shit if he doesn't stop speaking my heart is going to fucking stop.

"Hmm (y/n) I wanna stay in bed longer." He says as he shuffled around.

Holy fucking shit. Man is gonna kill me with that voice.

"Wilbur.. today could we spend time together?" I ask with a slight nervous tone.

He smiled slightly.

"I never thought I would hear you say those words." He says laughing slightly..though.. due to his deep husky voice it sounded quite hot..

Ight enough with the simpin-

"Love , where should we spend our time together today?" He says while sitting up and stretching.

My eyes darted away from him as I covered my face in the duvet. I could feel my face heat up.. WHY IS THIS MAN SO HOT.

"I- uhh I was thinking maybe the place we went on our honeymoon..?" My voice was muffled and unclear due to my face being shoved into the duvets.

I then hear wilbur laugh slightly.

"Dear I didn't understand a word you said." He says with a little laugh at the end.

I then sit up and lean back with an awkward smile.

"I was suggesting we go to the same place we went to on our honeymoon." I say looking at him with a slight smile.

My small smile became a huge dopey smile and my face was turning red. His wine red eyes were slightly covered by his messy brunette hair and the white streak still laid perfectly.

He then smirks at me.

"Someone's already blushing?" He says lifting an eyebrow.

I then cover my face in embarrassment.

"I'm not blushing!" I whisper out in anger and denial.

He then laughs and nods his head slightly.

"Sure sure. Anyway that idea sounds good." He says before getting out the bed.

"Oh uh thanks." I reply with an awkward smile not remembering my own idea.

Ah yes the honeymoon.. wait didnt we go to the nether.. shi-

-time skip-

I had finally decided to get out of bed dreading the thought of spending time with your loved one in literal hell.

"Wilburrrr." I wine out wrapping my arms around his arm.

He then hummed in reply not keeping his eyes off on what he was doing.

"Well.. could we maybe go somewhere else?" I say giving him puppy eyes , that was no use he wasn't even paying attention.

"Sure dear anything for you." He mumbles out.

"What are you even doing?" I ask while looking to whatever he was-

Holy shit. It was an album of me and him , occasionally other people but mostly us two.

I then loom over with sudden curiosity.

"You like it?" He says while skimming through the book.

"Wait wait look!" I say grinning as I pointed to a picture of me , fundy and wilbur.

"How sweet." He says smiling stiffly.

I notice his sudden change of mood.

"Whats wrong? Dont you like the picture.." I ask.

He then sighs and smiles.

"I love all the pictures. I love all our special memories we have shared and I love you (y/n). But.. we have been married for so long and we haven't raised our own yet." He tells me slightly whispering.

My heart skipped a beat.

"You mean..? Start a family.. of our own?" I whisper back and look him in the eye.

He then smiles slightly and nods.

"If you dont want to or your not ready yet then-"

"NO I AM SO READY!" I yell out causing wilbur to flinch.

Wilbur then bursted out laughing while I was awkwardly smiled.

"Well I guess we both wanted this." He says holding my hands in his.

I could feel my face heating up but I didnt care right now , this man wanted to start a family with me. I have always wanted children and he has too but we were both afraid if the other declined or was weirded out.

(Kids are gremlins I dont recommend getting them)

-dreams pov-

I looked at the XDmask placed in my hands. I could feel the power radiating out from it.

Without a second thought I placed it on.

I have never felt so powerful before..

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

Thank you so much for reading my book. Seriously.. 10.7k reads?! Holy shit dude and bruh at the same time.

ITS NOW AT 11K THANK YOU JASBWJSBSH

Anyway :))

Best ending ever JAJAJAJA not 😒

Maybe might start a new book maybe simpbur x reader 👀

----------------
Word count: 905

I KNOW ITS UNDER 1000 MAKE AN EXCEPTION PLEASE 😩