._run thomas run_.

"Now that techno is gone what d-"

"PHIIIIILLL OPEN THE DOOR PHIIIILLLL." Sudden annoying screeching and banging on the door is heard.

Tommy.

I rush over and swing the door open. Tommy practically jumped on top of me and kicked the door close.

"PHIIL WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHAT TOOK YOU SO LO-" he looked down to see me glaring at him. "Uh oohhh." He was quick to stand up and apologise.

He helps me stand up and brushes the dust off me , he tilts his head , seems like he was ready to ask hundreds of questions.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHERE IS PHIL." Tommy yelled out.

"No. You tell me first , why were you bashing on the door and yelling?"

From that question his face seemed to go pale.

"Oh shit toms are you alright?!" I ask cupping his face.

(If yall are gonna ship this then.
L e a v e. (Y/n) / reader is like a sister , mother , best friend to tommy. Not anything more than that.)

With out an answer he mindlessly stared to the floor. I gently tug on his sleeve indicating to follow me , which worked. I sit him down on the sofa , sitting besides him.

"Dream. Dream he- he was chasing me and tormenting me. He told me he wouldn't hurt me but I ran.. I fucking ran as fast as I could." His dead serious expression gave me chills.

I put a hand on his shoulder. He turns his face to me , tommy's eyes watery. The blonde hugged me tightly.

"P-please (y/n) don't let him near me." He sobbed softly into my arm.

I rubbed circles onto his back hushing him. This always used to work when he was younger and it still did. He hasn't change a single bit , I am glad..

"Its alright toms.." I whisper.

He moves away and wipes his eyes. Clearing his throat , Tommy frowns.

"What if he followed me here..?" The fear in his voice was clear.

"Don't worry. He must think phil is home with you , so he wouldn't bother trying to follow you." I say trying my best to reassure him. Hoping myself that he hadn't followed Tommy.

Its not like I was scared of dream it was just.. I was absolutely not in the mood to deal with his bullshit. Tom breathed in and out , he seemed stressed poor guy..

"Aight tom you seem a bit stressed. What shall we do to take your mind off of him?"

He then put his hand to his chin and makes a 'hmmm' noise , which meant he was trying to think of an idea.

"Oh oh! We can recall some amazing memories!!" He yelled out with joy.

"Sounds like a good idea." I say grinning.

"Remember the time you stood up to sally!" His eyes lit up. "It was so cool. YOU WERE SO COOL. Like holy shit you seemed to be the girlboss in that situation."

I chuckle at his extra comment.

"Because she went up to wilbur and you literally pushed her! Wow only if I was brave enough like you when I was younger." Memories were now filling my head. Good memories.

"And you were brave tom. Brave enough to come into my room with out knocking." I giggled.

"Ewww nonononono do not remind me of that time. That is a horrid memory which I despise and hate very very much." He stuck his tongue out and made fake gagging noises.