_.only you darling._

Me and wilbur had left the two teens at the house , while we walked slowly to my home.

"I am so sorry for suddenly breaking down like that today." He said sighing.

"Don't apologise , it isn't your fault." I say frowning slightly.

-time skip coz me lazyyy :(-

We then arrived at my house.

"I am sleepy (y/n)." He says whining all of a sudden like a child while rubbing his eyes.

I take my shoes off and pick out some night clothes for the both of us.

"Here." I say giving it to him.

He yawns and takes it , walking over to the bathroom.

I swiftly change out of my clothes putting on my comfy pjs.

Not moments later wilbur comes out with a baby blue shirt and black sweat pants.

"Can we cuddle? I miss those cuddles from years ago." He asks while slipping under the duvets on the bed.

"Hm I have missed cuddling with you aswell." I say smiling before joining him in bed.

He lays his head on my shoulder his chest pressed against my arm. I moved my arm so I was comfortable enough and was able to reach my hand into his hair.

I start stroking his head. Moments later his cat tail propped up and started swaying in the air. He had a faint smile.

"Good night." I say kissing his forehead.

Still playing with his hair and watching his cat tail in amusement I get lost in my thoughts and zone out.

-flash back-

As we made our way home , tubbo and tommy walked ahead smiling and laughing.

"You dealt with that situation really well." I suddenly speak out.

"Mhm really? I was just doing what my instincts told me to do I guess." He says smiling.

"Also wil."

"Yeah?" He replies giving a sweet smile.

"Earlier you were going on about me being loving and beautiful. What was that about?" I ask with a curious yet flustered tone.

"Well my dear , its true." He replies as we continue making our way to what seemed to be the way to tubbo's house.

"You really are such an incredible person." He says giving me a shy smile.

"Your an amazing person too wil." I say grinning.

He blushes slightly , looking away with a goofy smile.

We had finally arrived at his house after small talk and awkward silences.

*knock knock*

A tall goat man opens the door.

"Well hello kids , was tubbo good." He says grinning down looking at tubbo.

"Yes he was playing and having lots of fun with tommy , anyway phil wanted to know if you wanted us to look after tubbo this weekend." Wilbur spoke so firmly , not stuttering on a single word.

The man nods.

"Yeah that would be nice. I am sure tubbo would love to spend more time with tommy."

Then tubbo said goodbye but before walking in he hugged me.

"Bye (y/n)." He spoke out with a big grin.