._the mission_.

We were now making our way to Las nevadas. I had the little adorable blob in my arms.

"So little blob , why do you want me to be a god with you?" I ask while following the twisted path through the woods.

His face then tinted a slight pink and he seemed to hesitate before replying.

"Well.. your the most beautiful , nice , smart and interesting mortal in my lands.. so I wanted to get to know you and keep you as mine." Ignoring the last part my face was heating up.

Those compliments were really.. sweet.

"O-oh I never knew you felt that way.." I whisper.

Before he could reply a loud crashing like sound was heard from a distance.

"Holy shit what was that?!" I say in disbelief as we stay on the path.

"Maybe we should get there quicker , I can teleport us there." He says.

"Wait wait I thought you were recharging your powers or whatever." I say eyeing him as I continue walking.

He then sighs and shakes his head.

"I am a god. Why would I need to recharge oh come on (y/n) I thought you were smarter than this." He says with a slight scoff at the end.

"So why are you still a blob?" I ask him.

His face goes slightly pink and he doesn't answer.

"Let's just go."

With that a green aura was seen around us. A strong light came before my eyes and I screwed them shut.

"Open your eyes princess." A low voice spoke out.

I reopened my eyes to see dreamXD in his original form standing besides me.

I look around and find myself at the entrance of Las nevadas.

"Wait did you call me prin-"

"Okay let's go save that little sheep and your mortal friends." He says.

"Oh no , wilbur and tommy need saving too?"

He then nods.

"Mortals are quite.. how can I say this. Pathetic?"

I then nodded and sighed. I mean he wasn't wrong..

"Anyway anyway so I will revive the sheep and then you leave , alright?" He tells me.

My heart dropped.

"W-what...He's dead!?" I semi-yell. He then gently brings his fingers to my lips.

"Shhh (y/n) we don't want anyone hearing you , do we?" He whispers.

I move his finger off my lips and nod. My face was certainly beetroot red from that.

He snaps his fingers , a sheep's corpse is laid in front of me. I felt sick , who the hell did this. XD then clicked his fingers together again and before my very eyes the sheep rose back up.

"Baaa."

I then teared up and grinned. Without thinking I launch my self into the sheep and hug them. I sob into them. Though friend was just a sheep they seemed to show some emotion back.

"Baaa?" They say while they nudge me slightly.

I then wipe my eyes and smile at them.

(baaa BSHSHSHS)

It almost seemed like they smiled back at me. Friend is too precious how could anyone kill them..

"Alright enough of this. I am sending you two home." DreamXD says as he brought his hand up.

I then shake my head and frown.

"No no I have to go save the rat brothers." I say to him.

(WILD KRAT BROTHERS. WHY DOES RAT BROTHERS REMIND ME OF THAT-)

"Then who will look after this.. pitiful sheep?" XD glares at friend.

"oh yeah.. well fuck. Could you save-"

With that he snaps his fingers and the two appear. Wilbur gagged and tommy with the look of fear.

"YOU- GAG? WHAT." I say with disbelief looking at the two tied up on the floor.

His face turns red and he looks away with embarrassment.

"GET US OUT OF THESE ROPES
(Y/N)." Tommy yells angrily.

He then struggles and shuffles around. Wilbur is just dead silent with a gag in his mouth. I swiftly untie the blonde boy out of the rope and leave wilbur.

"BAHAHA WILBUR STILL HAS THE GAG BAHAHA." Tommy's voice boomed out.

I then looked around and realised that dreamXD had disappeared.

"You okay? Why are you uh.. looking around?" Tommy questioned.

"Oh no reason.. let's get kitty boy out of these ropes." I say while walking over to the helpless kitten.

(BSHSHSH)

(I am so sussy and sorry)

Slowly and carefully I kneel besides him. Smirking , I teasingly hover my hand over the strap of the ball gag. He shivered slightly as my hand grazed over his cat ear.

"Honestly this rat." Tommy says while he pushed me out of the way and takes the gag off of wilbur.

"Fuck." He breathed out.

Tommy quickly unties the rope and helps wilbur up. He brushes off his legs and stands up.

"Why the fuck did you take so long to take that gag off me." He huffed out.

"It was funny , you were so helpless and pathetic." I say while walking in front of him.

His nose scrunches slightly and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Whats wrong kitty? What's with the attitude." I say snickering slightly.

"Fuck off. Oh and also we didn't get your dumb sheep back." He sighed.

"Oh alright." I reply.

He then glares at me.

"Your not.. sad?" He asks me leaning closer.

I then shake my head , knowing that.. WAIT WHERE IS FRIEND.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT. HE MUST HAVE WONDERED OFF." I blurt out.

The pair look at each other and then back at me.

"What the fuck?" Tommy says with slight concern.

"Nothing nothing."

Welp time to go find friend. Again.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/N:

BSHSGDHDGSUDVEJSVSUS

I RUSHED THIS SORRYYYY

ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS 16.4K AAAAAH

----------------
word count: 940