♡_The end_♡

"We have arrived at the third destination , mind the gap between the train and the platform."

We were here.. we were actually here.

"C'mon love." Ghostbur whispers holding a hand out.

Taking his hand I stand up. Practically shaking as we got off. Here we were.. a beautiful meadow filled with daisy's..

A tall women with grey-ish blonde hair approached us. My eyes tear up I run over and hug the women.

"Who are you dear?" She asks nudging me off.

I couldn't even answer , sobbing as I tighten my grip around her waist.

"I- I am so sorry I left you at the village I wanted to come back but they wouldn't let me leave. I am so sorry I couldn't help you.." I was a mess. Crying loudly as Ghostbur floated towards us.

She tried to push me off , not knowing who I really was yet..

"This is.. your daughter. (Y/n)
(L/n)." The ghost grinned.

"W-what... n-no way. (Y/n) , my precious baby! I thought I would never see you again?!" My mother finally hugged me back.

Ghostbur watched with a smile as we hugged. Breaking the embrace I wipe my tears away and give a weak smile.

"How was your brother doing? How are you doing my sweet (y/n)! We have to catch up , c'mon you two." She says walking into the field of flowers.

"W-what do you mean brother?" I whisper to myself.

Me and Ghostbur follow behind. I run ahead and walk besides my mother.

"Brother..? I have brother." I felt so guilty.. especially because I couldn't meet them either way.

"Yes! Your brother charlie? Oh my sweetheart I need to tell you everything.. I promise I will right now." She says cupping my face.

She leans away and sits down. I sit besides and Ghostbur soon is to do the same , floating above the ground.

"Now.. , (y/n) this is very important.. make sure to listen." She tells me with a sigh.

"I was around 35 when this happened your brother was.. around hmmm 17? I had him at 18.. yes its young but y'know the rules in the village..."

I nod and wait for her to continue.

"Well (y/n).. your father said he had to find a partner before he turns 18.. your brother didn't like the sound of it , forced marriage and all that. He wanted to find true love.."

"So I let him secretly leave , leave the village to search for the love of his life. Your brother , charlie , had sent me letters saying he had found a new home called hmm what was it called again."

She thought for a few minutes but I waited patiently.

"Dream lands? Dream.. dream something. I have forgotten the name of the place-"

"Dream smp?" Ghostbur says with a tilt of his head.

"Yes! That was it. He had told me he found a new home called the dream smp. I sent him many letters to come back home.. many many many letters. He never came back." She whispers her eyes tearing up.

Putting a hand on her shoulder I smile sadly.

"Y-yes anyway." She sniffled. "I hadn't heard him since that day.. I was hoping you had found the same place as him? Since he had told me he just went in a straight line and found his new home."

"W-wait.. charlie slimescicle....?" I was baffled.

How can that slime be related to me?! I needed answers but how would she know...

"Yes , that was my 3rd husbands sirname fredrick Slimescicle.. so I guess he is technically your half brother or stepbrother? but anway Fredrick... he left for some other people. So I got married to the father you know today."

"What a mean man!" Ghostbur gasped.

She chuckled softly and nodded.

"Yep.. all the men there were mean and.. horrible."

"Wait how can a slime be related to (y/n) isn't she a human?" Ghostbur asked with a confused look.

The pretty ghost boy took the words right out of my mouth.

"He isn't a slime you silly little ghost." She laughed. "Is he?"

"Well yeah the only charlie in the dream smp is a slime creature thing.."

Then it hit me. The time Charlie was explaining lots of things about him.. fuck sake I should of listened to him.

-flash back-

"Ehh.. can I see quackity now?" I ask.

"He isn't free.. (y/n) from the-"

"Yeah yeah I know where I am from don't you fucking remind me." I snarled.

Lifting his hands up he sighs.

"I'm sorry.. I actually wish I knew where I was from , I don't even know how I got here and why? I just appeared.. poof." He giggled like a child.

"Mhm cool cool well could you help me by showing me where quackity is?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Sure! Y'know what that duck man told me on my first day I was alive?"

I just played along as he led me to wherever the fuck quackity was.

"Hm? What did he tell you."

"That I am Charlie slimescicle and my duty was to serve Las nevadas and its people , weird huh? I don't remember my past at all. It is quite fascinating really that dream XD-"

And from there I zoned out and ignored every word he said.

-flash back over-

"I need to talk to Dream XD..." I whisper sitting up.

"Its best you two leave.." she whispers.

"What?! I came all this way to see you-"

"Your father.... is going to visit me soon. If he sees you... I don't know what he'll do."

"She should see her father!" Ghostbur protested with a pout.

I look at him with a frown.

"Its okay.. I promise I will come back la-"

"Never come back. Its not safe , you and your friend here.. your father-"

'I don't care about him.. or whatever he does to me. I am not leaving."

"(Y/n) listen to your mother." She said , her voice raising slightly.

"I-I'm sorry.." I whisper , standing up.

-small time skip-

We were back in the train , I was so upset.. she was sending me back. I thought maybe me and Ghostbur could stay longer and we could catch up.. but I was wrong , ever so wrong. But the real thing is....

Charlie is my brother.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

Okay.. it was meant to be longer but I had writers block.

Shit ending but meh.

Maybe. my furry boy 2 will be posted in a few months.. who knows. 👀

The next chapter will just me about saying thank you for all the support and shit like that.

Bye bye , see you in the last chapter :)

----------------
Word count: 1126