._loop_.

I sit up in my bed breathing heavily , wilbur to my side frowning at me. Looking down at my hands my eyes widen.

"W-wasn't I just outside." I whisper.

"Are you okay love?" He says opening his arms.

I nod several times.

"Michael" I say while hopping out of bed.

Wilbur gets up and follows me.

"Love you alright?" He asks while yawning.

I walk into the room Michael and Caelan are sleeping in. Relieved , I Pick him up and carry him to the room I was sleeping in.

"Oh?" Wilbur says smiling.

I place Caelan in the center of the bed and lay besides him , tucking him under the covers. Wilbur lays on the other side of the bed and smiles at me.

"Love , you could of just asked me to bring him here."

"I was just.. worried." I mumble.

I swear this all felt like it has happened before. Shrugging the feeling away I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

-time skip-

I feel light tapping on my shoulder , opening my eyes I was blinded by the sunlight , that was coming from the window. Not wanting to wake up I groan in annoyance and shuffle around.

"Mama?" I hear a voice whisper.

Smiling , I yawn and look at the little piglin. He was sitting but leaned on wilbur , who was still sleeping.

"Yes dear?" I whisper.

"Can I... play with micha-el." He asks with a tilt of his head.

"Of course , go ahead." I say smiling.

Caelan grinned and crawled off the bed. I could hear his small footsteps and the creak of a opening door. Seeing the free space between me and Wilbur , I move over next to him.

Putting a hand in his head I massage his scalp. A pur is heard from him , an adorable smile as well. Wilbur was still asleep but he nuzzled closer to me , burring his head into the crook of my neck.

(THE FACT HE PURS IS STILL SO FUNNY TO ME)

"I love you so much." He whispers.

-time skippidy skip-

"(Y/N) IS (Y/N) HERE." I hear a muffled yell from downstairs.

Seeing Wilbur's cat ears prop down he groaned in annoyance and pulls me closer.

"Now tommy is here.. again?" I mumble to myself.

I get myself out of wilbur's grasp. He mindlessly grabs my pillows and hugs it , burying his face into it.

Walking down the stairs I see Tommy.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT TOOK YOU SO LO-."

"Be quiet. Wilbur is sleeping." I say with a yawn.

"Where is ca-"

"He is upstairs playing with Michael." I say rolling my eyes.

"Whats with the attitude?" He scoffed as he walked up the stairs.

"I am not in a good mood and be quiet when your with those two. Like I said , Wilbur is trying to sleep."

He must of ignored the last thing I said. Dismissing it , I walk to the living room sitting on the sofa.

"Right.. everyone else is asleep." I sigh.

Getting up , I reach for the door handle.

"Hmm. Not this time." I whisper walking back to the living room.

With a few minutes of doing nothing I got a bit bored. My eyes slowly closing , I drift to sleep.

---------------

I wake up with a shock , wilbur laying besides me with a frown.

"Whats wrong love?" He asks opening his arms.

I look at my hands and my eyes widened.

"I- this has happened before.. why is it repeating again.." I say to myself.

"Dear?" He whispers putting a hand on my shoulder.

I flinch and move away , going off the bed I walk out the room , straight to Michael and Caelan's bedroom.

Seeing Caelan fast asleep I smile. Doing exactly what I did before I take him to the other room.

The same dialogue and shit. Then I go to sleep.

-time skip-

I feel someone tapping on me , knowing it was Caelan I sit up and yawn.

"Mama?" He whispers.

"Do you want to go play with michael?" I ask with a smile.

He grins and nods his head. Slowly getting of the bed I carry him to the other room. Placing him down I see Michael colouring. Interested , I walk over to him , patting his head I look down to see what he was drawing.

"Its you!" He said grinning , pointing down at the paper.

There was a drawing of me with a monstrous looking creature with the words 'his new friend' scribbled on the top.

"Wow.. this is nice. Who's new friend am I?"

"Y'know the God of the lands." He mumbled as he continued colouring in.

"Oh.."

"Hey , Caelan wanna colour in with me?" He asked with a smile.

Caelan grinned and nodded , taking the crayon Michael handed him.

Michael waddled over to a small desk and grabbed a piece of paper.

"Here!"

Caelan took it and giggled , drawing scribbles and swirls.

I kissed his forehead and waved Michael a 'soon you soon' as I walked out of the room.

I walk down the stairs and see no sign of Tommy.

"Oh yeah.. he comes later." I say while walking to the living room.

I was feeling ever so sleepy again but for some weird fucking reason I was in this weird time loop. I wasn't scared anymore.. I wasn't.

"You hear me XD! Throw another one I dare you. Send me back in time again , bitch!"

I blink a few times , waiting for something to happen.

Nothing.

"Maybe I have to wait until Tommy ge-"

I see a blinding light in front of me. I tried to scream but I couldn't get a sound out. What was happening?!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I tried to scream.. but my head was under water 😦😦😦😦

Anyway.. I have decided to end the book soon. Thank you for all the support!!

Also some of yall are mighty sus but I guess I can let that slide..

Anyway , I have a new book ready once this book is over ,
(simpbur x reader). I am sure you will all love it :D

Bye bye

-----------------
Word count: 1022