._I love you so_.

"I just." his voice was so calm and human like...

"I wanted to be with you. Your friend.." he whispers looking at me.

"Friend..? Well we were friends..." I mumble to myself.

"Everyone is taking you away from me..." he tilts his head , looking to the ground.

"Well , its not like you own me." I say crossing my arms.

"I'm a god , I own you and everything on my lands."

"Oh uhh well.." I stutter , thinking of a comeback.

He started to laugh.. but it didn't seem forced. He generally sounded happy?

"I- I know you like Wilbur and all... but could you give me a chance?" He says standing in front of me , eyes filled with hope.

"XD.. you know I love him please just... let me go." I whisper patting his head.

"But I love you so..." He replies looking to the ground.

"Please... let me go." I say looking away.

(Hahaha I love that song 😔)

"I-is it because of the way I look?! I can change- I can change for you."

"No no. Its not you.. it never was. It's wilbur. I love him and he loves me. I can't be with you. " I say looking down at the little cute blob.

"At least give me a chance.. please." His needy little eyes made me awe.

No no no wake up this is a dream. A dream.. dreamXD.

"Let's just take it slow. I mean very very slow , I am married , it can't and never will.. work out between us.." I pat his head making him flush pink.

He nods.

"Of course..." I wasn't fully convinced , he seemed a bit too.. possessive? To give me up so easily.

"But... (y/n) I can't let you go..." He whispers.

"Please.. if you really do care about me then... you know whats best for me."

"What do you even see in that , ratbag." He lashed out.

"XD. Did you not listening to anything I said?" I was trying not to yell at him but he was being such an annoying dipshit.

"I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul..." He whispers.

(The song is so good 😔😦)

The surrounding areas were now turning grey and the sky grew cloudy. Cold strong winds blew in my direction , pushing me back.

"(Y/n)?" I hear Wilbur's voice echo.

--------

Springing up , breathing heavily , I was awake. Wilbur looked at me with a slight frown.

"Love , are you okay?" He whispers , opening his arms.

I lean back into his chest ,He brang his arms around me , enveloping me in a warm embrace.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm fine." I reply.

"You seemed in distress when you were asleep. Nightmare?"

"Yeah..."

Then it grew silent. A calming silence. The silence is broken by light snoring above me. Smiling faintly I snuggle closer to him.

-time skip-

Waking up was heavenly , being in the arms of wilbur. I open my eyes slowly to see Michael standing on the side of the bed.