_.T̵̨̧͙͈͉̺̻̓̅̿͊̈̽͠͝ḩ̸̳͉̠̍͐̌̾͋ͅē̴͔̩̄̓ ̴̧̨̪̲̣͙̮͝g̷̼̈́̆̀̎͊̅̐͝o̸̩̮̍d̶̪͎͌._

-3 months later-

"Wilbur would you like some breakfast too?" I say cupping his face as he sat on the dinning table whilst he read a book.

He puts his book down and smiles.

"No thanks love , I need to be on my way now , dont want tommy accidentally killing himself." He laughs slightly and stands up.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and made his way towards the door. I followed on up to the door and waved him goodbye.

I closed the door and then started to make my way towards the kitchen but the moment I turned around a tall figure was stood inches away from me.

I squealed in fear stepping back , but to my unfortunate luck I was cornered at the door.

"Well hello dear." The figure says leaning down close to my face.

A huge green robe was presented before me with a mask on the figure with the letters X and D.

"P-please don't hurt me.." I say pathetically whimpering out.

The figures laugh was distorted and hell like.

"Why would I hurt you (y/n)?" He spoke out before cupping my face.

I slap his hands away and lean my body against the door.

"Please leave me alone, go away.. please!" This mysterious being had me cowering.

I covered my eyes with my hands and after a few seconds of pure silence I uncovered them.

The figure was gone and I seemed to be alone.. was I going insane again? Was this a dream?

"I'll see you soon." The voice echoed around the room.

My heart stopped. WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?

-small t- NO WILLIAM NO MORE TIME SKIPS.

I paced around the room unsure of what I should do.

"Maybe I should.. tell wilbur." I say to myself.

I then grab his old brown trench coat and put on a pair of boots. Making my way towards the door I dreaded to feel the winter breeze.

I creaked the door open and suddenly snow and wind blew into my face. I yelped from the sudden contact and slammed the door shut.

"Fuck sake.."

I then reopen the door and run out and slam the door behind me , not caring about the snow or other shit.

I run through the snow with a satisfying crunch for every step I took.

I finally found a little area with no snow and decide to take a break there.

I sit down and shiver slightly due to the temperature not changing , I mean obviously its not like it can miraculously become warm.

"Oh but I can do that." A voice echoed.

I look around , my heart racing and my breathing becoming unsteady.

"Dont be afraid its only me." The voice was now clear. They were besides me.

I slowly turn my gaze to see the same mystery figure.

"Cold? Here let me." With those words his hands were giving off a slight glow.

All the snow disappeared and the sun was now out. My eyes dart back to the figure.

"H-how did you.. who are you!" I say stepping back.

"Î̸̡̼̒͊̚͘͝ ̶̘͗̓͛̍͘a̷̛̰̰͕̗̣̗͎͗̀͐̽́͂͠ḿ̶͍̼͆̎̽̋̽̅ ̵̨̛̛̱̠̥̫̻͎̀͒̀̆͠t̴̜̳̝͉̘̎̎̕ĥ̵̖̀͋̓̓̚̚̚ę̵̡̪̖͊͠ ̷̢̛̤̳̲̟̲̍͊̀ͅͅg̶̦̲̯̩̘͍̺̒͛̄̂́̽̔͠o̶͙̖̍̒͆̋̌͘ḑ̶̟͎̯͉̺͎̤͎̊̚ ̴̠̭̪͈̙͕̳̞̔͋̽̊̽̏̕͜͠o̵̡̯̙̪̭̞̾̔f̶̪̬̞̱͕́̌ ̷̨̢̘͉͉̜͚̺̈́̀͠t̸̜͈͉̗̤̪̺͖̜̓̕͠ḣ̵̨͙̻̣̰̰̎̀̂̚͜ī̸̛͕̫̼̞̠̀̄̀̅͐s̷͉̠̍ ̵̢̑ͅs̴͕̬͚̟͆̌͆͝ḿ̶̳̩̣̥̳͒̆̓̚͝͝͝p̸̨͇̺̠͈͇̣͔͛̆͠.̵̢̠͖̥̞̙͋͗̏̂ ̴͖̊Ȉ̶͈̣̱̫̮̦̾̒͌̀̑͂͘͜ ̵̢̥̇̆̑͒̓͠͠ȧ̷̗̂̐m̸̧̺̤̿̔̅̒̾̓͒ ̵͔̦̤͉̔̍̉̂̓́̈́̚͝ͅḏ̸̈́̓ŕ̵̡̹͇͉̝̬̫͚́̽̍̚͘ͅḛ̵̭͇̖͎̝̹̂̔̐̉́͠ả̴̡̳̳͕̫̀̃̈́̍̐̽͜m̷̡̡̪͎̺͚͚̿̉̍̃͘Ẋ̶̖̦͋̾͜D̶̮̏̔͠."