._I'm on your side_.

We rushed into the bakery. Niki glared at Wilbur but her eyes softened when she saw Caelan. Puffy frowned and walked over to Wilbur.

"Oh my god what happened to that poor piglin." Niki says with a frown.

"Fuck off. None of your business." Wilbur spat out.

Niki crossed her arms and sighed.

"(Y/n)?" Nihachu says to me with a smile.qq

"Sorry niki.. we came here for Puffy." I reply.

"What happened?" Puffy asks examining the shaking piglin.

He was hugging Wilbur with dear life. Puffy gently picked him up. Caelan opened his eyes and smiled weakly. Snuggling into her fluffy wooly fur.

"Oh poor piglin.. what's your name little guy..?" She asks lovingly stroking his head.

"Ca-caelan." He coughed out.

"Oh you poor baby." She whispered.

Looking up at me and wilbur who were anxiously waiting , hand intertwined.

"What happened?" She asks with a frustrated tone.

"It-its my fault , I should've of listened to him.." I whisper.

Wilbur turns to me.

"Love , it isn't your fault. I promise everything will be okay." He says gently squeezing my hand.

"Who did you not listen to?" Puffy asks walking towards the bakery doors.

Me and wilbur follow behind.

"This god. Named DreamXD..." I say looking to the ground.

She turns to me eyes wide. Caelan coughed which grabbed her attention , she continued walking. Niki was left alone in the Bakery while the 3 of us went... somewhere?

-Dream XD pov-

I had to do what I did. It was the right thing to do. You must be thinking it wasn't but I am god. I know more than you.. a lot more.

-flash back-

I was looking around the my lands in search for this new entity that had entered my lands.

Then I saw them. A young pretty figure shivering on the floor. I felt pity and smiled , warming their surrounding area. I could see the faint smile they had before they fell asleep on the grassy floor. This just wouldn't do.

I carefully picked them up and placed them somewhere where other people would find and help them. Placing sorrow into the heart of the young Tommy and wilbur they both helped (y/n)...

I was so glad. So so glad that this innocent being would get the love and attention they needed. It was so sweet seeing the being Wilbur bond with them. The others were so nice to them...

But after a few years... I felt jealous.. but I shouldn't catch feelings for a mortal. It isn't right. Maybe I could show them a few signs that I am here.. that I have always been with them.

And that is what I did. When they turned 19 I started to show them signs but... they were too busy with wilbur. Too busy.

-flash back over-

"Wilbur... its that bitches fault." I mutter to myself.

I know it's his fault. Caelan wasn't the problem... Wilbur was.

Maybe I should heal (y/n)s son... its only fair. I click my fingers with a sigh.

-back to reader/(y/n) pov-