Chapter 6

Rick's P.O.V

Everyone was staring at Millie as she walked into the woods. I could swear Lori is on a mission to get me to resent her. She has always been the gossip type, I never cared for it. But that, it's not gossip. That is Millie's life.

--

It has been an hour since Millie left and she still hasn't returned. Everyone was talking about how unsafe the camp is and they were saying that we should leave Millie because she is dangerous.

"Why don't you all just stop." I said, everyone turned towards me and I stated explaining the story in the way that Millie told me.

"Millie killed her son because he was bit. She didn't show anyone the bite because she knew that you'd all freak out. So she stopped the bite before it could cause something dangerous. With Millie out there, your all saying we should leave her which is a big surprise to me. She has helped all of you in one way or another I can almost guarantee that. I am going to look for her and if you leave then fine. But you'll leave without me."

No member of the group to be left behind.

No our family.

A/N- This was just a little bonus chapter but it will carry on from here in the next chapter.

Originally posted 20th March 2015