Chapter 27

A/N So sorry guys I thought that you probably deserved an update...

"Rick I am not getting in that car until you tell me what's going on!" I said, Rick just sat in the car, waiting for me to get inside.

"Just get in the car and I'll tell you later." I sighed and looked toward Daryl who was sat on his bike, ready to go.

I went over to the car and got in the passenger seat. I shut the door and sat with my arms crossed.

"Put your seatbelt on." He said, I clicked it in and sat with my arms crossed again.

"Silent treatment?" He asked.

"When you decide to tell me what is going on, I will resume speaking to you." I said, I looked out of the window ready for a long ride.

--

We were still in the car, not yet nearing the prison. The trees were swaying as the wind and Rick finally broke the silence.

"Fine." He started, I smiled at him ready to hear what he was so worried about.

"The Governor told me that if I didn't give up the prison, he would take you away from me permanently." By the time he finished I wasn't smiling anymore and I am pretty sure my face was as pale as a ghost.

"Hey, I won't let him get to you ok?" He said as he put one hand on my thigh. All I could do was nod. By permanently did he mean just taking me away or killing me?

--

When we finally arrived back at the prison, people seemed relieved to see us. They all smiled and said 'hi' as we went past, but all I could think about was the threat that the Governor had made. It was really getting on my nerves by how much it got on my nerves.

'Rick will protect you' I thought to myself which made me feel safer.

"Hey Carl." I said, he looked over and smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, I just shrugged.

"Come on, I know something is wrong." He said.

"The Governor made a threat that really got to me. I just, I can't talk about it yet." I explained while sighing, Carl just hugged me and I hugged him back. He was so alike to his dad, he knew when something was wrong with someone. I guess that gift just runs in the family.

We broke away from the hug to see Lori and Shane come through some doors. Shane looked at me and walked over.

"Rick told me what you said." Shane said, I was confused for a moment but then it hit me.

'Jumping from woman to woman I see... Well you must be some kind of man whore because at the moment I wish I was with Merle - NO, SHANE'

"Well I only said that because I was angry." I told him, Shane just did a sarcastic nod.

"Whatever." I said and I started to walk away. I walked to our cell and fell into a dreamless slumber.

I KNOW IT IS SHORT I'M SORRY BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT WRITERS BLOCK?

Originally published 10th May 2016