Chapter 22

I had been in this place helping the sick for what felt like weeks but it had only been a few days. Glenn was getting worse, he was so bad that it got to the point where Hershel had to disregard the sickness and enter the disease ridden place.

I had just been laying down on the bed when I started to feel a little dizzy.
It's nothing, I told myself, but I think I was just trying to convince myself that nothing was happening.

I went towards the glass after standing up, I was looking for someone healthy to talk to but no one was there.
I found a stone on the floor and wrote a message to Rick on the wall.

To Rick,
I need to speak to you about the sickness, I think everyone is getting worse.

From Millie

I went back to the bed and waited for Rick to arrive, when he did someone will tell me. If they saw the message anyway.
I just hope I don't fall asleep.

--

"Millie" I heard Rick say,
"Hmm?" I mumbled. I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued shut.
"Millie! Please wake up." Rick said again.

"I am trying!" I tried to say but nothing came out.
I tried to move but I couldn't, it was like I was paralysed and I didn't like it. I was trapped inside my body and I can't get out.

I tried to move my hand that was in a circle of warmth. Probably Rick's hand, I tried to move my finger but it wasn't working. I imagined my fingers moving and it must of worked because Rick was saying my name and telling me to keep going.

I was trying to imagine my eyes opening and it took what felt like a while until I finally did.
I looked to my side and saw Rick looking very worried until he saw me wake up.
"Your up!" He said and he was about to give me a kiss but I stopped him.

"I'm sick." I said and pushed him away, he had no idea how much I have wanted to kiss him but I can't risk getting him sick too.
"It doesn't matter-" I cut him off.
"It does! You can't get sick- Wait, why are you in here?" I asked him.

"I saw your message and someone went to go and tell you that I was here to see you but then everyone was rushing to your room. I couldn't take not knowing and I ran in here and you weren't breathing. I had to do something so I tried to give you CPR and I think it must of worked."

"Rick- you shouldn't have seriously." I said, he leaned in and gave me a kiss before I could protest.

A/N- sorry it has been ages since I updated :( I'll update more often :)

Originally published 13th October 2015