Chapter 21

A/N: I know this has already happened in the story kinda but I just had a case of writers block, and I thought that you guys deserved an update :)

When the kiss ended we both pulled away, short of breathe.
I grabbed the chocolate pudding and went to the car, I heard Rick following behind me and when we got to the car he apologised.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that-" I cut him off.
"Don't worry, it wasn't bad, it was good." I said.

We were both lost in each other's eyes until I felt a hand grab my shoulder.
I screamed and saw a walker about to take a bite.
Rick quickly pulled his gun out and got a headshot, I sighed in relief and got in the car, Rick set off straight away.

"We have to be more careful" I nodded agreeing with Rick.
"We probably should." I said.
As we reached the gates of the prison, Carl opened them in a rush.

"Hurry! People are getting sick." He shouted to us.
I hurried out of the car and ran in, seeing Glenn on the floor coughing up blood.
I put one arm around my shoulder and carried him to a secluded place.

I decided on a place to keep the sick people, to make sure that nobody else could get infected. For all we know they could be turning into walkers.
I picked a place with a huge glass window which would've been used in the prison for visiting hours.

--

As we gathered everyone who was sick into the secluded place that I picked I started to cough wildly.

"Millie? Millie!" I heard Carl shout.
"Dad!" He screamed after, his dad arrived in record time just to see me coughing. Surprisingly there was no blood.

"I'm not sick." I said as I stopped coughing.
"Millie we have to." Rick said, signalling that I have to go in with the sick people.
"But I didn't cough up blood, it is probably just a cold." I said, starting to worry.

"Millie..." Rick said and opened the door to the sick.
I decided not to fight with him even though I knew I was right.
"Fine, but you had better regret it when I get sick in there." I said and walked in, looking for Glenn.

Rick just sighed and shut the door.
"Glenn?" I asked, I heard him mumble a 'yeah'. I followed the voice that I had just heard and found him laying on a bed in there.

"How're you feeling?" I asked him.
"Sick, what about you?" He replied.
"I feel like I have a cold but they won't believe me." I said sadly, sighing as well.
"Did you cough up blood?" He asked me, I shook my head.

"Your probably not sick then." Glenn said.
I agreed with him on that one.

"You should probably get some rest, you look pale." I advised and he agreed, laying down and sleeping.

Originally published 30th July 2015