Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 3: Stuck With Each Other

Song Chapter: Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects

Aria Evans

After some time of struggling to get up, we finally managed to stand up. Woah that took some time. Might of been because we were arguing most of the time.

"Oh god, what are we going to do? We can't even stand up properly without having an argument."

I felt light headed, this freaken hangover was definitely not helping the situation here.

How much did I even have to drink? I barely ever drink.

"Will you relax? And stop talking too loud, just hearing your voice makes my head throb. Just shut up for a sec yeah?"

I stared at him incredulously.

Was he serious?

I was freaking out here, trying to think of something to help us get out of this horrible situation.

And this, idiot was here worrying about his stupid headache!

Don't get me wrong, I understood his pain, my head was throbbing also, but how selfish could he be?

"You know, your stupid damn headache is the least of our problems, so I suggest you suck it up and help me figure out how to handle this!"

I took that moment to look around. I noticed that we were still in the basement, and it was completely trashed.

There was cans and bottles thrown everywhere, random objects in all sorts of places.

Was that a thong hanging from the ceiling?

It also looked like we weren't the only ones who crashed here.

There were about 5 bodies, hopefully just sleeping on the floor. You never know one could be dead.

"What are we going to do?"

I was lost, how was I suppose to get out of a situation like this? This wasn't an everyday thing, this doesn't normally happen.

So how was I suppose to know what to do.

A sigh sidetracked me from my thoughts.

"Just calm down alright."

I almost forgot he too was in this with me.

Relief washed over me when I realized I wasn't alone, Zander Bue was stuck in this with me wether he liked it or not.

And that's when I full on started to freak out.

It was Zander Bue for crying out loud! Out of all the people in this damn world, it had to be him!

Zander Bue, since the moment he got here was sucked into the world of popularity.