Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 33: You Wouldn't Understand

Song Chapter: Hold On, We're Going Home by Drake

Song Chapter:  Hold On, We're Going Home by Drake

Aria Evans

3:00 AM

"Come on, this way."

After Zander had served me a big glass full of water I started to feel a bit less hazy.

He now was dragging me through the hall of the upstairs booming house. Dragging because I kept tripping every five seconds.

It seemed a long trip as I kept giggling at every little thing around me, finding the photographs around the hallway fascinating.

That was until we came across a door, leading to one of the many bedrooms in this big house.

"Come on princess, let's get you inside."

Zander had given me a wary look as I stumble inside the dark room, tripping once again on thin air, landing at what I assumed was a big fluffy mattress.

Squealing, I erupted into full on laughter.

"Whoops!"

The dark room then illuminated lightly as Zander turned on the Lamp that was beside the bed.

Wait I thought I was on the bed?

I had looked down after that thought seeing as I in fact landed on the black fluffy carpet that laid on the floor.

I then felt arms helping me up as I stood up on wobbly legs, my tiredness starting to show.

Why was I so freaken tired?

Without a word Zander had led me to the bed, taking off my killer heels before covering me with a soft blanket. A yawn came out of me as my eyes started to droop.

"Night Aria."

My lips parted at Zander's words, my eyebrows furrowing.

"No."

I felt his movement stop as my hand shot up to hold his arm. I guess he was trying to leave.

Stupid boy.

"No?"

"Princess."

My eyes opened slightly to see his confused face.

"Huh?"

So cute.

"It's princess. Not Aria."

His still confused features made me retaliate more.