Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 2: Aftermath

Song Chapter: XO by Beyoncé

Aria Evans

Two thoughts came to my mind when I woke up the next morning. One of them was.

What the hell happen?

While the second one was.

Where are my marshmallows?

I couldn't open my eyes yet, and I had a killer headache. My left arm was sore, heck my whole body was sore.

I couldn't move, a weight was pulling me down. I groaned, trying to sit up but failing miserably.

I squinted one eye open, nearly getting blinded by the sun. This was why I had thick curtains in my room.

I was, and never will be a morning person. So waking up, getting blinded by the sun wasn't exactly my main priority.

That's why I had ordered thick curtains from mom to get me for my room.

Wait a damn second! This was definitely not my room.

I blinked fast, accustoming to the bright light. I raised both my hands to rub the sleep out of my eye, but my left hand went straight back down fast. It was the same hand that was and is still sore.

Oh my god I think I broke my arm! I was mentally freaking out, how was I suppose to live withought a left arm!?

I finally was able to calm down, to actually examine my arm. And what I found made my heart drop and my eyes widen.

What the heck is this?

My left hand was handcuffed, literally it was handcuffed with real police handcuffs.

To what? May you ask.

My eyes followed the the mini chain that connected both handcuffs. And I found my heart dropping again.

I was handcuffed to a boy! He was obviously sleeping. Wait, what if he's dead?

Oh my god.

My thoughts were interrupted by a groan coming from the boy.

His back was facing me, so I only had the chance to see his dark hair and muscled back.

That's a nice back.

Shaking my thoughts away I froze, freaking out as he stirred. Shoot! he's waking up!

At least he wasn't dead.

The boy groaned some more, mumbling some few curse words here and there.

He sounded oddly familiar as he turned around, giving me a good view of his face.