Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 31: In That Case, I'm Getting a Drink

Song Chapter: Middle by DJ Snake

Aria Evans

This was so not happening no way.

"Yeah guys, I was just kidding. I'm going home."

Turning back around away from the door with the booming diseased filled party behind it, I made my way down the steps not getting quite far.

Derek had caught a hold of me, a serious look on his face. If only I was wearing sneakers I could of bolted but no, Noah wouldn't allow it. According to him, wearing sneakers with a sexy dress was social suicide.

I couldn't give a rats butt though, sneakers were comfortable. That's why I sneakily tossed them in my bag before leaving. I was so not going to end my life over stiletto heels, no way. 

"Don't do this Aria. You promised."

Giving me a pleading look, I couldn't hold back much longer with his stupid big eyes. Grudgingly shaking his arm off, I uncomfortably tugged on my dress, hoping to god my butt cheeks wouldn't come out. Fluffing my hair away from my face, I made sure everything was in order before sighing, nodding my head in confirmation.

"Okay, lets get this over with."

As Noah gave out a big whoop, Derek had led me towards the door, opening it to reveal my worst nightmare.

People. Everywhere.

"I'm going to go see if I can find Santana."

Giving Derek a pat on the back and I a kiss on the cheek, Noah had left, disappearing into the crowd of drunken teenagers.

Stupid leech.

"Aria."

Facing away from the crowd and into brown eyes, I raised my brow high at the twin.

"Looks like there's no basement so it's partying up here for tonight."

Great. Uncomfortable Aria meant annoyed Aria.

"In that case, I'm getting a drink."

It was only fair that having one drink wouldn't be wrong. I needed something to calm me down if I wanted to survive this night. So a drink would have to do.

Giving Noah a playful smirk, he seemed surprised by it as I made my way towards the party, hopefully finding the kitchen before getting lost on the way. I kept my hands tugged on the bottom of my ridiculously short body-con dress. It was honestly the only dress that wasn't so revealing from the choices I had.