Handcuffed to Zander

Thank you for 2k. 💛

Chapter 32: Hand Reach Away

Song Chapter: Losin Control by Russ

Aria Evans

It was official I had gone crazy.

"Will one of you just please explain!"

My feet guided my body back and forth finding the meaning of sitting down useless. My mind was running with crazy thoughts that I couldn't explain.

"Aria just please, calm down."

Halting so quickly, I turned to face Dylan, my eyes probably blood shot.

Screw it, I was beyond angry.

"How can I calm down Dylan? You lied to me, and you expect me to calm down?!"

I let out an unamused laugh as I relinquished all those times he lied to me.

I'm so disgusted.

"Princess-"

Turning now to glare at the boy next to me, I halted his sentence with a shot of my hand.

"Don't you dare princess me Zander, you kept this from me too!"

Turning away from both boys, I took a deep breath.

I needed answers and I needed them now.

Turning now towards them, I gave both boys an expectant look, my arms crossing.

"You both are going to tell me what the heck is happening now!"

Few hours before

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Feeling the adrenaline inside, I easily tipped my head back, swallowing the contents inside of the red cup.

Throwing the cup to the side, I wiped my mouth quickly before smiling lazily at the crowd of my whooping classmates.

Our team had lost the round of ping pong and I was a bit tipsy.

Throwing my hands in the air, I waved them around in victory before searching for Derek, the whooping crowd quieting down as they started another round of ping pong without me.

No more drinking for me.

"Party girl Aria!"

Derek had appeared in front of me, a huge smirk on his lips.

He was proud.