Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 41: Coming Out of The Closet

Song Chapter: Ilysb by Lany

Aria Evans

"Aria, I'm so glad you could make it."

Mia's smile was bright, catching me off guard instantly. My guilt deepened as I tried to think of why I would even yell at a person with the most amazing smile I've ever seen.

Maybe it was the guilt talking but I almost sounded like I fell in love with her or something. She was that beautiful.

Smiling at her back I coupled it with a wave.

"Glad to be here."

Mia moved to the side to let me in, leading me straight to her backyard. I followed her slowly taking in her whole place. Her house was almost as big as mine.

"Your house is like, totally amazing."

She shot me a smile over her shoulder, her black short hair swaying with it.

"Thanks, but it's my parents, I could never afford a house this big."

Smiling silently back at her, I nodded. I just wondered why I caught both Dylan and Mia sneaking out of this place, Mia clearly in her bath robe.

As we stepped into her backyard, the smell of food instantly hit me, a smile automatically appearing on my face. The sun shined bright over our faces to prove that it was an incredibly hot day.

"Ari!"

I looked over to see Dylan next to both twins, Zeke perched in the arms of Derek. I rushed towards, taking him in my arms with a sigh.

I was such a horrible mother.

"Thank you Derek, I really don't know what I would do without you."

Noah's blonde head appeared, as a scowl placed his face, his hands pushing Derek away.

"I actually took care of Zeke. Derek here was too busy leaving marks on that quiet girl."

Derek had pushed him back, along with a slap to the back of his head.

"Fuck off Noah."

I turned my attention to Noah, and then a red neck Derek.

"Don't tell me you're already leaving marks on the poor girl?"

"He wishes."

Our heads turned behind me, as Sandy appeared in a cute baby blue dress, a similar style to my white one. I smiled at her and awed as Derek curled his arms around her, giving her a kiss on the nose.