2

"Ace of spades, red." Yelena said. "Who bid on ace of spades?"

"Aha, I did." Jac said, smiling to himself.
"Goddamnit pa you always win this." Lynne said sliding the tokens across the table.
"What can I say, I practiced this." He said, Lynne laughed and turned back to the table. You were watching, you didn't like gambling, it's a thing of luck, luck was not on your side most times, so when the others were gambling you were just staring, enjoying the jokes they made or stalked Yelena until she noticed.

Yelena Volkov is one of the strongest troop leaders in the whole kingdom, wherever that woman steps her foot, the whole village gives her everything they own. In your opinion she wasn't scary, she was absolutely beautiful, puffy curly hair and built body, she didn't have grey skin like the other people, she was human too, she had beautiful chocolate dark skin. She was popular in the Pillager community, men of the group just wish to be with her and the ladies wish they looked like her.

"...black, three of diamonds." Yelena shouted over the people talking. "Who bid on diamonds?"

"I did." The old man said. Old man more known as Sebastian Silva. The 'traitor' of the Silva family. This Bulgarian charm, tricked his family into believing that he was human, married a human, and had a human child, then brutally murdered half of his neighborhood. The old man was your favourite of the group if you were honest, he was humoured. He made everything a joke, whatever it could be, although he was a serial killer, he was the most pure hearted person in the group, ironic isn't it?

"...who bid on king of hearts?"
"That would be me!"
Wayne 'Trigger' Chavez. The second most known raider in the world. No one knows how he got the name 'Trigger', one day he showed up at the camp and never told about the nickname, you just went with it, no one knows his past probably will never know, he is a mysterious man, only known cause of his name. And so he was the only one in the group you didn't get to know well, nobody did though, he was young, not much older than you, maybe three to four years. He looked way older, a ladies man, most likely to burn down a village. Yelena loved his spirit but you found it way less attractive, than that man actually was.

"...two if clubs." Yelena said.
"And I take the win today boys."
Myrtle Reed. Old lady, mostly retired from raiding but loves gambling. She had a full life, filled with a lot of raiding. She is known for stealing a totem of undying and using it back in the day, as she would say. She looks so young for her age only cause of the totem. She used it against enemy, and when they thought she was dead, she backstabbed them. (Quite literally.)

"... Oh, Joker card, who bid on Joker?"
"Think about that win again, Myrtle my love."

Scout O'Connell, quite new in the group, famous in the older part of the party. Myrtle is totally into him, but you just can't see that. As he is new, you don't know much about this man, but he was sure to be nice.

Group was large. Sometimes you couldn't even remember names, even if the group was large it was the smallest Pillager horde in the whole kingdom. It was family like, you were greatfull to be in it. This wasn't any normal family though, human families worship one god and think that, that one god is the king. The bastard hates your peoples kind, so you hate him in every way a person can be hated. He put an end to the biggest raid group in the world after all. You were against the king and even the human kind, even though you were one too.

"Y/N you don't want to play a round?" Yelena asked.
"Ah, no thanks, I'm more of a drinker, not a gambler. But thank you for the offer."
"Oh please, just one round?" Myrtle asked. "It would be fun." She added. You sighed and walked over the table.

"One round, good?" You said, Yelena nodded happily and slid a couple tokens across the table.

"...ace of spades, who bid on ace of spades?" Yelena said.

"I did!" You said.
"Lucky." Trigger said and slid his tokens to you. You happily added them to your pile and continued the round. It wasn't bad, you didn't enjoy it though. Something about gambling just doesn't make you happy as the other people, maybe because your life was always luck-based. If you didn't have luck you were fucked for a month at least. Sometimes you were lucky, like when you found the Pillager base.

This gambling got you bored, the placing of cards and screaming over eachother is making you go mad sometimes.

"Ah no, I'm done." You said, and slid the tokens to Yelena.
"What? You said you'd play a full round-"
"I don't want to do it anymore, it's boring." You said and walked out of the tent. It was dark out, only the moon lighting up the sky. You sat down in the grass pulling on it and ripping it out, collecting it into your hand then throwing them. You heard the heavy thumps of Yelena coming out, you turned around, she was standing right above you.

"What was that all about?" She asked.
"Why would you like to know, pretty lady? I wanted to leave."

"Don't be childish, what is your problem." She said and sat down next to you.
"Nothing. I got bored, it's giving me a headache." You said laying back.

"Oh Come on. It wasn't bad was it?"
"I wouldn't necessarily say it was good." You said.
"Well that sounds like a you problem. But please come back inside the mosquitos will eat you alive." Yelena said and stood up giving you a hand and pulling you up. "At least watch us play, good?" You nodded and started walking back into the tent, the noise of the people didn't calm down after you left it was still as loud.

At least your blood won't be sucked my mosquitos.