16

"We are here!" GhostBoo said happily swaying back and forth.

You were standing over a desert. Bright lights were basically blinding you, the sound of upbeat music could be heard and the big sign saying Las Nevadas glew so bright you could see the illumination on Yelena's face.

There weren't any walls, only a sandstone road leading in. You could see kids running around, and people walking around going to their work place or coming home from their work place.

"We appreciate the help GhostBoo." You said.
"I appreciate I could help you!" He said and happily floated away into the sky. You looked at Yelena, she smiled and started walking down the sand hill.

You started walking after Yelena, the sand slipping under your feet. You got to the bottom pretty fast. On the bottom there were close to no cacti.

They were all cleared out for the safety of villagers. Small sand bunnies ran around you trying to get away from the people.

Soon the sandstone road became cobblestone. The music you only heard faintly before, gotten louder.

Although soon as you stepped foot closer to people everyone became quiet.

Dead silence with the music in the back. You stood there for a second before shaking yourself out of disassociating and started walking towards the big white building.

On Tubbos map it was marked as the casino. You walked up the couple stairs. There was a door but no handle. You couldn't push it in, nor find a lever. You thought it was hopeless for a second, then the door suddenly opened.

You were met by a red carpet leading up to the middle. You signaled to your people to get their weapons out and you started sneaking as quietly as you could to the middle.

There were two staircases leading up to a central balcony, that gave people easy access to look down at you.

It was silent like a stillborn on New year's Eve.

"Ready to try your luck?" Said a voice, quite loud from out of nowhere. "If so head to the casino to put your money up and win, or loose!"
"I don't trust this place. Keep an eye out. Get a hold of anything that's worth something." You said pulling out your axe. You kept walking down the red carpet, leading to a middle ball room area.

The silence was loud. Only your steps were ever so close to be heard.
"Suspicious silence.." Yelena said looking around for any sign of people.
"What's going on?" Lynne asked also looking around.

Silence, not even a trace of human presence. "This doesn't make any sense he is supposed to be here." You said.

"Searching for me ladies and gentlemen?" You heard a male deepish voice say.  You looked around still not being able to see anyone.

"Where the fuck are you?" You asked looking around spinning your axe. You looked at the left side balcony seeing the same man on the poster standing on the railing of the balcony.

"Right here!" He then took a heal turn and leaned back falling off and disappearing. Yelena wanted to check but Jac grabbed her shoulder holding her back.  The man the posters named Alex Quackity stood up from the ground with a gold sword with diamond details in hand. Your people took positions and you stepped in front of them ready to get this man's head so you could leave this place.

"I don't want to fight mi novia."
"Don't fucking call me that you crusty bitch I'll slit your throat." You said taking a step forward.
"Woah- chill out. We can make a deal." He said leaning on his sword.
"Y/N let's just kill him and go." Yelena said also stepping forward.
"No. I want to hear this. What kind of deal?"
"Let's see.." He started. "You beat me at poker you can kill me. But If I win, I cut off your leg, how does that sound?" He asked.

"You have a death wish?"
"If I did I would've already jumped off a building mi novia." Alex said smiling.

Such an easy way to get money by getting money while also having fun. And even if you don't win, you can always kill him after.

"Yea no, we are not taking your stupid deal-"
"Yelena." You said cutting her off. "Let me think for a second." You said. But it wasn't that big of a thinking session.

"I'm in." You said reaching a hand out to settle the deal.
"What?" Yelena asked confused.
"A deal is a deal." You said while shaking Alex's hand.

"You made the right choice Mi novia." Alex said. You pulled him by the hand you were shaking hands with him and put a small knife to his throat.
"What did I tell you about the nickname. Keep it out of your fucking mouth or I'll take your head off here." You said and pulled away.

Alex gulped and smiled at you. "Ah my assistant!" Quackity said pointing behind you. Everyone in your team turned around and looked at the strange green, transparentish man.

He walked up to you, took a second and took a really deep breath. "Welcome, Y/N from Oakstone!" He said in an uptone voice.

"How does he know my birth village?" You asked, not so sightly threatened by the strange slime man standing in front of you.

"He knows everyone. His name is Charlie. He'll show you where you can set up your tents." Quackity said. You nodded to your team signaling to get going.

The door opened once again and you stepped out to the hot air. Quackity, weird man he was. He looks like he wants to kill you and hug you at the same time with that stupid ass nickname too.

It's all dumb. Why did you have to even agree to this deal you could be out of here already if it wasn't for your head.

Oh for fucks sake, just let luck be next to you this time.