11

After the visit as Savva everybody's mood was lifted.

Savva was always a fun guy and it seems like he still got it in him.

You grabbed your horses each and sat up on them. It looked like the bonfire was still on.

At least you'd have time to say a greeting to Karim.

You walked out of the alley way and as you saw the bonfire was alive and bright. Karim was now sitting on the edge of the podium watching the fire burn. He looked the same. Had the same eye patch you made him a long time ago. You nudged the horse into a walk axe in hand to the podium. "Karim Amon." You said walking closer to the podium.

"Y/N? What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in Mellowstone?" He asked standing up and jumping off.
"Yeah I am, but I need to speak with you." You said urging him. You turned around and started walking away from the fire. "Walk and talk with me Karim." You said and jumped off your own horse.

"Why are you here?" He asked getting straight to the point. 
"It's been a while since we met. I thought you'd like to accompany me at my journey to Mellowstone. But it is clear to us that you are in no mental state to do that currently. Which is not a problem." You said.

"You left me." He said.

"You called me useless. And many more unholy names, what were you expecting."

"Maybe I am not in the mental state. But you can still take me."

"No. I'll just take your team instead." You said.
"About that..." He said. "I don't have a team anymore. It's only me and Tina." He said.

"What happened to the others?" You asked.
"They left. It's all my fault though. I don't blame them." Karim said.
"I'm not surprised. But what happened to you? What did you do that they left?" You asked.
"After you left, they blamed me. They said I was the reason our group won't be successful. I didn't take it to heart much but... I've gone a little nuts." He said.
"Yeah I kinda saw that." You said looking at him. "Where are they now? We kinda need everyone."

"A couple houses down is a big building where they made their headquarters. They don't currently have a leader I believe. They'd be happy to see you." He said.

You turned around and signaled Yelena to follow you. She grabbed the others into a uniform group and started to follow you a couple feet behind.

"Well it was nice to see you and the team Y/N. Have fun with the others too." He said and started walking the other way. You grabbed his shoulder before he could go anywhere else.
"You're coming with us too Karim. We need everyone." You said.
"No I don't think that's a good idea, thanks for the offer though." He said trying to escape your grip.

"When did I say it was an offer. It's a command." You said. Karim sighed and stood back next to you and started to lead the way to the building he was talking about.

It was kinda broken down. The walls flaking off and the door had holes on it. Windows were broken and missing. The stairs were non existent, the door maybe 4 feet up in the air.

You could hear yelling from the inside, indicating that they never got together even after you left.

They never did, even when you were together as one big team they were always disagreeing with eachother. There was no such day where they weren't arguing. Most of the time you could get them to stop and somewhat work together but that was one of the rarest thing that could ever happen.

You spotted a barrel on the side of the building, went over and picked it up putting it under the door.

You climbed up and opened the door helping the others up too. The last one was Karim. When everyone was in you were met with a group yelling at eachother, threatening others with knives and various weapons. "Hey!" You screamed trying to get their attention. Since it didn't work you grabbed your axe and threw it across the room hitting a vase that fell on the ground, shattering into small pieces.

Everyone looked up and finally saw you. "What in the fuck is going on?" You asked walking over to grab your axe. "Are you guys crazy? Y'all need to chill."

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" One of them asked. You looked to the way of the sound, it was Yelena's old girlfriend. They got separated after you and Karim split apart. Zaira Rashid, her and Yelena were unstoppable before they got taken away from eachother.

"Here to get you." You said.
"Zaira." Yelena said stepping forward next to you. She quickly pulled Zaira into a tight hug and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Karim you have something to say, don't you?" You turned to Karim who was slowly walking out of the building. He laughed awkwardly and stepped away from the door.

He walked up to the other part of the group. They looked suddenly sad when they saw Karim. "I'm...."

"You are?" Zaira said her hands around Yelena's waist.
"I'm sorry for doing what I did." He said. Everyone was silent, some whispering some just shaking their heads. 

You weren't expecting them to even blink an eye for this apology. It was kind of half assed. They didn't looked a slight bit fazed. You looked at Karim who was now fidgeting with his fingers looking around the room.

You obviously got that he was nervous. But his reasoning for being a bitch was that you left. That's not even a good excuse. "Look Karim.." someone else from the back of the room started talking. "What you did was wrong. And we will forgive you but under some conditions."