21

"You like to get the most out of things don't you." You said and dropped 4 emeralds on the altar.

"Oh shit my bad, let me just put away the offerings that are for my mother. C'mon. They don't care about the offerings. They haven't even been on a festival before." Quackity said.

"At least you have something to use them for. They won't rot in here like every other altar in every village I've seen." You said and started to walk out of the room. Your steps echoed through the small hallway.

"Y/N, my offer still stands." Quackity said. You stopped walking.
"What offer?" You asked turning back around. Quackity stood up and walked over to you.
"The festival offer." He said.
"Absolutely not." You said. Quackity just looked at you not saying a single word. "Quackity, you know why I didn't kill you on the spot?" You asked.

"I was actually meaning to ask that." He said.
"Because people told me how happy they are that you keep the mood up. Yeah guess what I started to feel genuinely bad. And that's rare." You said. "I know you think I only took your deal because you were charming or whatever is in your weird head. But the reason why I didn't kill you was because you are the only one keeping this city away from dying." You said.

Quackity just stood there like a stick in the dirt. "I am well aware you were expecting me to just end you the second I saw you and you know what maybe I should've. So stop making me try to like you." You said.

"Because you mean absolutely nothing to me." You said. You knew damn well it was both of yours' fault that you lost a leg. But he genuinely thinks you saved his ass because you liked him.

"You still didn't kill me." He said.
"I killed thousands of people in a single day. I murdered more royalty than I can count on my fingers. One half eyed dude wouldn't hurt my reputation any more."

"I am leaving tommorow and if I'm going to get killed by the king I'll haunt you in your dreams forever baby boy. That's on me being a good person, if it wasn't for me you'd be dead." You said and turned around and started to walk out.

Were you a little harsh? Maybe but who gives a shit at this point.

You walked out of the room and straight out of the casino.

It was getting a little darker now. The stars slowly appearing on the sky.

You walked down the stairs and turned right to get out of the desert and to where you set your tents up.

People were preparing and packing their stuff for tomorrows leaving.

It was about time you made an actual plan to what to do next. You had to get a dude who looks like Quackity and carve is face to make him look exactly identical.

When you got to the tents you saw Tubbo and Puffy talking in front of the main tent, with the strange ghost man hiding behind a tree. You walked past them saying hi and walking into the tent.

Yelena and Zaira were in there chatting with Jac and Karim. Karim is usually at the altar at this time but you didn't mind him not going in there.

You sat down next to the table listening to what they were talking about. But you mind ventured to different places. Like what in the fuck will you do after this.

You had different ideas of what will happen. Like you go back with the fake head, give it to the king, he doesn't accept it and brutally murders you.

Or maybe he falls for the fake head still changes his mind and brutally murders you anyways.

Maybe he accepts the head let you go with the money, then track you down and brutally murder you in your own tent.

Another option he simply accepts the head and throw you in jail for eternity and while you're in jail he will starve you to death because he just simply can.

There are a bunch of scenarios that could possibly happen. But the most logical thing he could do is let you go. If he has some sensibility left in him he'll give you what he owes.

You realized this one way conversation between yourself in your head won't go anywhere so you stood up and walked out of the main tent.

You walked over to the riverside sitting down and looking at how the river flowed.

Somebody sat down next to you, dangling his feet in the water. You looked over to the man, it was Tubbo. His hair was put up into a small ponytail. You could see his face a little better.

"Sorry about your leg." He said.
"Nah you don't have to apologize. No one does."
"It's still fucked up." He said.
"It's better than me chopping Quackity's head off no?" You asked.
"I guess so." He said. Not much was said after. You enjoyed the silence and the rivers sounds.

It was getting a little cold. Not a lot, but enough that your hands got goosebumps.

Exhausting these two days were. Not to mention you will probably be dead in a couple.

You didn't really have much to lose. Only a whole family worth of people who would give up their lives for your safety.

Only a best friend who would not be able to move on ever.

And maybe your actual family back on Willowdale. They probably miss you, but you just couldn't get yourself to miss them. Maybe they think you were the problem all along but fail to realize that the only reason you left was because they treated you like an absolute piece of shit.

You stood up and smiled at Tubbo. "Goodnight." He said putting pieces together that you were going to bed.
"Night." You said and walked away to your own tent.