14

You were close to Dream SMP now.

It turned out Puffy knew where it was since her son lives there. You'll have an easier job this way.

Every now and again you passed by a wandering trader on the road, heading towards Mellowstone or other cities.

Sometimes even just civilians, who were wandering away from Mellowstone from the news of you arriving there.

Obviously everyone was scared of you. They had multiple reasons to. But your team doesn't attack until you give them the command to. You were trained killers anyways, therefore they were also trained to listen to their leaders.

With you it was easy, with Karim less so. He was able to keep them under the hand for a certain amount of time. But when hell broke out, hell broke out.

He was a great mind on the other hand. He knew every name of berries there are in the wild, so your team won't eat something that will poison them and kill them.

He knew where places were and their history.

Not sure why he loved books so much, in your opinion they were unreasonable time spent of images in your head. But in Karims opinion you were a muscle for brains kinda person.

Sometimes you think that wasn't because you gained muscle over the years of fighting, it probably was because you were kinda dumb compared to him. You saw yourself as smart though. Maybe it wasn't true but you definitely thought you were smart.

Karim galloped up to you looking at you with that one singular eye he had left.
"God of Life never gave your vision back." You said. "You also aren't wearing the eye patch I gave you."
"Yeah. I didn't want to after you left. I was angry at you." He said.

"You know, I had no intention to meet you a couple days ago. I wanted to leave the meeting thing to you since I thought you knew about the king." You said.

"I did. But I didn't want to take it from you at the same time. Everyone is Siskevik talks about you guys and how you are going to make the kingdom wealthy again." Karim said. Quite funny that they think one man is responsible for a whole country's poorness.

It might've been true, you didn't know who Quackity was, or how much money he wasted.

But you were sure he did something horrid to make the king angry at him.

"Know anything about the Dream SMP?" You asked Karim out of the blue. He sighed in deep thought, but for a second didn't say anything.

"Dream SMP, five-hundred years ago, The angel of Power, Dream made the land his. He soon took his friends with him, I think, Angel of fire, and Angel of reality. They were there alone before the God of silence joined them. Although I could be wrong." Karim said and thought for another minute.

"There were many wars before in Dream SMP, but one stands out. The massacre of L'manberg. I'm pretty sure. And after all of that, all the rivalry, and killing, the warden closed Dream in prison. He soon escaped and now he is in the king's guard with Laencasters captain." Karim said.

"I didn't know the place was that old." You said stopping by the valley where you can see the walls of the city. You were close now, really close.

"One thing I know of Dream.." Karim started. "He stole a book from the God of Life. The revival book. It's in his possession but the Goddess of Death owns one as well." He said. Not a shooker to be honest. Dream was kinda known for being powerful as he is. But this was new.

"Do we have to deal with him?" You asked. You put your hand out and Yelena put a spyglass in it. You looked through it, focusing on the gate.

Big spruce door, with a rusty lock on it. It was an easy entrance.
"No. He is gone." Karim said. Looked over the town for just another minute then started your horse way to the valley.

You slalommed your horse around the bigger rocks, jumping on the ones that were safe and maneuvering around on the small path.

This area compared to the one you came from was dead. Barely any animals, the grass completely dried out and some sniped down villigers bodies scattered here and there around the walls.

You walked up to a beheaded body picking up the head by its hair. It looked old, rotting corpse. It had two horns from the sides of his head just like Puffys. "That's Schlatt." Puffy said walking up next to you. "They might've digged up his body just to do this. Not surprised." She said and walked back over to the gate.

"Were they always this brutal?" You asked dropping the head. Puffy nodded.

You all got off your horses and inspected the gate. The rusty lock was connected with another more rusty chain. You looked around for any sign of an alive person. But no one seemed to be around. You grabbed your axe and with the not sharp end hit the chain.

It basically shattered into small pieces falling on the ground. You started to push the gate in putting your whole body weight in it. Yelena soon joined you, then Puffy, Karim, Zaira and Jac. Soon the whole group was pushing on the door and soon enough with a bunch of creaking it opened.

Similar sight to the outside but somewhat more nature like. There was remains of what seemed like a house in the middle of the lake. The path was made of wood, oak to be specific.

You grabbed your axe, others their own weapons. You started slowly making your way down to the lake. It was completely dead. Not a single soul anywhere.

By the corner of your eye you saw something floating around the sky. A tall long figure watching every step you took.

You looked up and saw a human like figure with a black and white blanket over them. They were transparent and looked at you for a second before floating down next to you.