50

You put up the last box of gold on the shelf and secured it to the wall.

It's been a couple months since the thing happened, but you were going back home, it was about time you did though, you missed your birth land.

You were getting to shore in an hour if not shorter, it was just the matter of time till you got back. You hoped this time nothing was there to kill you.

You walked out of the room where you kept your valuables, it was like a boat sized treasury.

The amount of places you raided your time away was insane, many villages, so many palaces and you even got time to go to the Nether for a visit.

Everything was going right, not a single thing to worry about really, only raid the places and then leave.

It didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

And as a plus you got your richness back and collected some team members to make the group whole again.

You looked around at the rushing people, everyone talking their part with helping the boat to it's final destination.

You walked over to the staircase leading up to the quarterdeck where Puffy was leaning on the railing, looking out on the open sea.

"Hi." You said walking up to her and looking at where she was. "We're almost at shore. If the winds are strong enough we'll be there in just half an hour." You said.

"It's so pretty." Puffy said.

"The sea?" You asked, Puffy hummed.

The waves did look calm. Like the sky and the water were one, the waves were the clouds and the little fish, the birds.

Everything completes the other, one couldn't exist without the other. Nature always has been the one completion of something none from mankind can imagine.

Sure the idea of soulmates was a thing, but are they really real? Is that feel if completion real? Or was it something people made up to make themselves feel better, to have something to grasp on.

That'll always be a question for you. Well as long as it doesn't come true anyways.

"Y/N, Puffy, we're approaching land." Chavez said. You looked at him and nodded, Puffy finally took her eyes away from the sea and turned to the wheel on the quarterdeck.

She made sure you were in line with the docks and looked around to check if everyone did a good job with the boat duties. When she saw that you were heading straight where you had to, she grasped on to the wheel.

"You go ahead and make sure they drop the anchor at the right time." She said looking at you.
"Got it Captain." You said and walked down the stairs. You walked over to Yelena who was in charge of stopping the boat. She was holding on to the wheel that held the anchor, all alone.

You tried to hold the wheel in place before, but that shit is heavy, if not the heaviest thing you were able to hold in your life. Maybe a tonne of pure steel was hanging by a 10 foot long metal chain.

That was a 5 men job to hold in place, and Yelena was keeping it place, not even breaking a sweat. "You need help there?" You asked checking where the land was.

"No I'm good." Yelena said not even a little bit of struggle in her voice.

"Alright." You said. You looked over to Puffy who was already looking holding her pointer finger up. She was going to give you a sign when Yelena needed to let the anchor fall.

Maybe a minute passed when Puffy nodded at you. "Drop it." You said to Yelena.

In a quick second, she let go, the sound of that metal chain clinking together, made the boat louder than it was.

The docks were close now, really close.

The anchor digged into the sea floor and shook the ship when it stopped. Some people even fell from the impact, but everyone was intact.

Puffy walked down from the quarterdeck and looked at you smiling. Then she threw the smile and put on a serious face. "Okay comrades, let's get this ship drained. Get everything off." She said. For a second everyone stood not knowing what to do. "What are you waiting for? Get to work!" She said and with that, everyone started rushing around, getting barrels, boxes, animals and whatever you had on deck.

You walked over to the closest dock and grabbed a wooden plank that you found, between the ship and the deck.

You were the first one to walk off and look around at the now changed harbor city.

It was still rather small but things were different from the time you left. You spotted an inn nearby the docks, it was probably big enough for all of you, not to mention you couldn't set your tents up anywhere.

Plus it was mostly night time, there wasn't anywhere you could go other than here.

You wanted to share this innovative idea to your group, so after you made sure you had everything checked out, you started your way back to the ship to help the others.

You walked back to the dock you tied the boat up and helped Silva get a barrel down from the deck. He thanked you and you continued your way up to deck.

You made your way through the rushing crowd, and slowly but surely got to Yelena and Karim, who were checking the contents of a barrel.

"I found an Inn nearby. It doesn't look to stuffed, we could settle there for tonight." You said.

"Oh, well glad you found that Inn, we didn't even think about where we'd sleep." Karim said.

"Yeah I completely forgot about sleep." Yelena added. "We'll unload everything and place it on the wagon. Then we can check the place out." She said.

You nodded and got to work yourself, walking back into the treasury to get some boxes out of here.